Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
thank You guys...
as soon as I catch up a little I will feel a lot better.. and thank you all for your thoughts... I know she is a good place ... and thngs will get better.. I am gonna come back with some great stuff.. and a better website easier to navigate.....
thank you all for keeping my threads going fo rme. means a lot to me.

dawn

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Glad you had a good day off, Dawn. I had to work over Christmas, still working tonite as well, but It was still a Nice Christmas. Son got me a scarf I had admired, and some great art work to put in the bedroom....I got some fuzzy house slippers that im gonna wear out, and a lovely pair of pj bottoms that is my normal around the house...im all set to hibernate ! We had a great dinner, just a small group of us and it was really a nice evening...calm , relaxing...which i appreciate the most.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
The word "sale" must have made my female sense tingle and pulled me away from new toy's to check this thread.. lmao

uhm.....
mouthshut-mouth-shut-zip-zip-it-smiley-emoticon-000626-large.gif

M.T. Head

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Dawn, I received my order while I was on vacation in California for the holidays so sorry for the late "review". The only one have tried so far is the Cranberry and all I can say is WOW! Great flavor and vapor! Best I've had so far from any supplier, hats off to you and George.
Also, Thanks for all the "extras" and samples. I've read nothing but positive reviews about your service and the quality of your juice and have to say they are dead on. You are the best! You have a regular customer in me and the wife.
Hope you had a great holiday season, and I'd like to wish you and yours a very heathy, prosperous & happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread