Do you live in QLD? - Help protect PVs and Legalise Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the new Federal Australian Government is getting the right information about vaping. I want to go down to the new Australian Minster for Health, Peter Dutton’s office (in the Brisbane metro area) and say hello. Does anyone want to join me?
I have decent amount of research but would appreciate help if anyone has any studies and/or knows anything that would help about lobbying or the LNP in QLD.

I would especially be interested to speaking with anyone who lives in the seat of Dickson (North West Brisbane). It includes the Moreton Bay Region Council. Suburbs and towns include Albany Creek, Arana Hills, Bray Park, Brendale, Cashmere, Dayboro, Eatons Hill, Everton Hills, Ferny Hills, Joyner, Kallangur, Lawnton, Mount Glorious, Mount Nebo, Petrie, Samford Valley, Strathpine and Warner.

[h=2]As far as I can see, there is only one association that represents Vapers - Australian tobacco Alternatives Consumer Association (ATACA). Not sure if they are very active. I have just applied to join (without knowing too much about them). I think Vapers need to organise. Are there others who want to get involved?[/h]

Please feel free to contact me or pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread