E-juice prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

levsweld

Oct 26, 2010
British Columbia
Hey all. So Im a steady customer with healthcabin.. always have been from the start, I like the prices, flavors, you name it. I was looking at prices at some certain sites, $8.50 for a 15ml when a 10ml bottle at Healthcabin is $3.50. Does the price vary because of..... quality? I enjoy my healthcabin experience always, but have never ordered anything from anywhere else. Does anyone suggest I try other places for juice? The price and flavor balance out so well, that I do not feel the urge to switch, but I'd like some input from people who have ordered from Healthcabin and other places

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
+1 about the mad vapes china juices, they also have top USA which sucks to me. Everyone's palette is different. I quite like some of the cheap dekang juices, but I also like many of the local expensive ones. I also like buying TV doublers and adding my own nic, it cuts the flavor a little but 120ml for $15 then 30ml of 100mg for $5(thank you gourmetvapor 50% off lol) for 150ml for $20 or 30ml for $4. Even buying the 60ml doublers it's only $5 for 30ml. Cutting something like AC or TastyFinger still results in a quite strong mix. Also DIY can be very cheap. I LOVE lorann's apple compared to pre-mixed apples. 30ml apple flavor is $5.50 direct from Lorann's, 30ml of 100mg VG nic juice for $10(what you should pay normally), and $0.65 for 60ml PG($5 for 16oz) and you now have 120ml of fantastic fresh 25mg apple for about $15($1.25 for 10ml). If you get bored with 1 big batch of flavor, I also ordered 36 1 dram Lorann's flavors for $40 shipped from fleabay and I got to pick which flavors I wanted, each bottle is about 4ml(3.7), mixing 25% a bottle will yield 15ml of final juice, but varies depending how strong you want and what flavor it is. 25% cinnamon is SCARY.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I like Health Cabin too. They have a Camel flavor that I love! (Doesn't taste like Camel, but I like it. LOL)

I'm sampling everybody now though. I want to know who has what. That way, I can get something quicker if I want. Also, if something ever happens with a company, I'll know ahead of time who I can switch to. Just added MadVapes and Gourmet Vapor to my sample list this weekend, we'll see what they're like. MadVapes shipped this morning, Gourmet is still out . . . that's to be expected with a huge sale.

I kind of am looking at it like food. I stock up my fridge so I won't go hungry, but sometimes I want take-out.

levsweld

Oct 26, 2010
British Columbia
+1 about the mad vapes china juices, they also have top USA which sucks to me. Everyone's palette is different. I quite like some of the cheap dekang juices, but I also like many of the local expensive ones. I also like buying TV doublers and adding my own nic, it cuts the flavor a little but 120ml for $15 then 30ml of 100mg for $5(thank you gourmetvapor 50% off lol) for 150ml for $20 or 30ml for $4. Even buying the 60ml doublers it's only $5 for 30ml. Cutting something like AC or TastyFinger still results in a quite strong mix. Also DIY can be very cheap. I LOVE lorann's apple compared to pre-mixed apples. 30ml apple flavor is $5.50 direct from Lorann's, 30ml of 100mg VG nic juice for $10(what you should pay normally), and $0.65 for 60ml PG($5 for 16oz) and you now have 120ml of fantastic fresh 25mg apple for about $15($1.25 for 10ml). If you get bored with 1 big batch of flavor, I also ordered 36 1 dram Lorann's flavors for $40 shipped from fleabay and I got to pick which flavors I wanted, each bottle is about 4ml(3.7), mixing 25% a bottle will yield 15ml of final juice, but varies depending how strong you want and what flavor it is. 25% cinnamon is SCARY.

hmm. I've never even thought about DIY mixes..! seems all so complicated haha, I am all into chemistry and what not, its part of my expertise as I work towards being a pharmacist, so I should be all over DIY's lol

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
DIY is good and bad, when you make a great juice you can pat yourself on the back, when you make a crap juice you can only blame yourself lol. It's cheap enough to make a mistake here and there though. :)

This is how I started.

Read this thread and the ratings of lorann's oils and which work http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring.html

Went to fleabay and picked up 36 1 dram bottles LorAnn Hard Candy Flavoring Oil 36 Ct Assorted Bottles - eBay (item 110537268027 end time Nov-19-10 18:08:27 PST)

bought some VG and PG from here Propylene Glycol USP Glycerin, Vegetable USP

and bought some 100mg juice from a co-op for about $10 for 30ml, but just picked up 500ml from Gourmet Vapor E-Cigarettes and E-Liquids because they had a 50% off coupon, but even the normal price is pretty good. This place has pretty good 100mg and recommended often on this site 100MG/ML Nic Liquid

then picked up some empty bottles and 3ml and 10ml syringes on ebay, then commenced to playing :)

and ended up with a mess
IMG_8153.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread