Fast Tech closed the door .....Where do we buy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
Sup everyone, since fasttech closed the door because of government regulations where do we get good price now? Us Stores will jack the price like they usually do so thats not an option for me.... I dont mind waiting weeks for delivery like i did at fast tech.....

anybody have a good source to order Innokin Z coils ? cheap?

i found this website but dont tknow if its legit..... anybody ordered from here ? online its says they are competitors of fasttech...

thanks

thanks for reading ;)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
anybody have a good source to order Innokin Z coils ? cheap?
Kanger Wholesale, here in Florida, {also goes by the name LightFire Holdings} consistently has the Z-Coils for the lowest price. They sell to retail customers, too, not just wholesale. All you need to do is register for an account. You won't be able to see the prices and place an order until you do that. By the way, their picture of the box still shows the old Zenith boxes, but they just didn't change the picture when Innokin started to call them Z-Coils instead.

They currently have 419 boxes of the 0.8ohm coils and they're $6.10/box of 5 + S/H. The 1.6ohm are the same price per box, and they have 422 boxes of them. They have the 0.5ohm Plexus coils, too, but they cost more per box.

Many of us have bought nearly all our boxes of the Z-Coils for our stashes from them, and still do, especially when they have a sitewide coupon code. Their shipping is usually around a flat 10 bucks...for up to 20 boxes or more of the coils to anywhere in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: TARTARA

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
Kanger Wholesale, here in Florida, {also goes by the name LightFire Holdings} consistently has the Z-Coils for the lowest price. They sell to retail customers, too, not just wholesale. All you need to do is register for an account. You won't be able to see the prices and place an order until you do that. By the way, their picture of the box still shows the old Zenith boxes, but they just didn't change the picture when Innokin started to call them Z-Coils instead.

They currently have 419 boxes of the 0.8ohm coils and they're $6.10/box of 5 + S/H. The 1.6ohm are the same price per box, and they have 422 boxes of them. They have the 0.5ohm Plexus coils, too, but they cost more per box.

Many of us have bought nearly all our boxes of the Z-Coils for our stashes from them, and still do, especially when they have a sitewide coupon code. Their shipping is usually around a flat 10 bucks...for up to 20 boxes or more of the coils to anywhere in the US.
great info !!! Thank You so much !

which coils are best in your opinion? I definitely don't like the 1.6 ohm, they just dont last as long , so far i love 0.8 ohm ....

is 0.5 almost the same like 0.8? how about plexus coils why are they more expensive ? are they better?

im using 50/50 pg/vg ration on all my juices extremely very low sweetener.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    which coils are best in your opinion? I definitely don't like the 1.6 ohm, they just dont last as long , so far i love 0.8 ohm ....
    I would think the 1.6 ohm coils would burn out faster than a sub ohm coil if they are used at the same or similar power settings on your mod. Is this the case? I don't sub ohm, and even a 1.6 ohm coil is on 'the low end' resistance wise for what I wrap n build, so don't take my words for a grain of anything. I can say with a pretty big bunch of reliableness that .5 and a .8 ohm coils probably operate about the same.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    I would think the 1.6 ohm coils would burn out faster than a sub ohm coil if they are used at the same or similar power settings on your mod. Is this the case? I don't sub ohm, and even a 1.6 ohm coil is on 'the low end' resistance wise for what I wrap n build, so don't take my words for a grain of anything. I can say with a pretty big bunch of reliableness that .5 and a .8 ohm coils probably operate about the same

Z coil 0.8 ohm should be at 15-18 W and 1.6 ohm should be at 10-14 W thats whats on the box and recommended by INNOKIN .... for me thats wayyyy wayyy too much Watts i would have to replace coil every few days then ....... i did both 0.8ohm and 1.6 ohm at 9 Watts sometimes 9.5 Watts max...... and it last very long i do have a nice cloud ... I do MTL slow long drags ... maybe thats why with 2 holes of air adjustment and usually 0.8 coil last me 1 month easy .... how about You?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015

is 0.5 almost the same like 0.8? how about plexus coils why are they more expensive ? are they better?

im using 50/50 pg/vg ration on all my juices extremely very low sweetener.
    Even at the puny little 5-7W I chainvape at all the time...the 1.6ohm coils are the only ones I prefer and use. I consistently get 11-15 days use from each coil. I DIY all my eliquids and make them at 7mg nic and a 60VG/40PG ratio. If/when I use sweetener, it's a very low %.

As far as a comparison of the 0.5ohm and the 0.8ohm...I've only tried the 0.8ohm, so I can't help with that. I traded any boxes of 0.8ohm I had with someone else, for their 1.6ohm ones, since they preferred the 0.8. When I've gotten new Innokin tanks that have come with a 0.5ohm coil...I gave them to a friend who likes them.

I'm not sure why the Plexus are more expensive from most vendors. Maybe it costs more to manufacture them?

Last edited:

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    Even at the puny little 5-7W I chainvape at all the time...the 1.6ohm coils are the only ones I prefer and use. I consistently get 11-15 days use from each coil. I DIY all my eliquids and make them at 7mg nic and a 60VG/40PG ratio. If/when I use sweetener, it's a very low %.

As far as a comparison of the 0.5ohm and the 0.8ohm...I've only tried the 0.8ohm, so I can't help with that. I traded any boxes of 0.8ohm I had with someone else, for their 1.6ohm ones, since they preferred the 0.8. When I've gotten new Innokin tanks that have come with a 0.5ohm coil...I gave them to a friend who likes them.

I'm not sure why the Plexus are more expensive from most vendors. Maybe it costs more to manufacture them?
    interesting..... I'm not a big fan of 1.6 because of dry hits , even when i lovered vg and made juice 70 pg/30 vg still burned coill reallyquick for some reason.... and with 0.8 never had a problem even with thicker juices , they last for ever... i do my juice myself as well...

Reactions: JCinFLA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread