Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Hypnotic mist should be here as well. Will try and do more 6ml sizes.

You guys are the best... If you are going to be restocked in some of the things I really wanted the first time (like Hypnotic Mist), then you start selling FA in 6ml and/or have a sale over the regular 5%, I will definitely place a decent-sized order.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
I will save some for you :)

FB recipe contest! Yes, it should be fun. Will post details once flavors are restocked.

Sounds good. I'm anxious to see what you come up with and that contest on FB. I just splurged on juices so I might wait a bit still. Save some Hypnotic mist for me!

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I placed an order after you updated your inventory online on Wednesday, and I just received the items today (Friday). How is it possible for a first-class package to get from Washington to Michigan in two days? I didn't expect to receive this package until Saturday, at the earliest, and was actually expecting it to arrive on Monday. Thank you for your very speedy shipment!

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I placed an order after you updated your inventory online on Wednesday, and I just received the items today (Friday). How is it possible for a first-class package to get from Washington to Michigan in two days? I didn't expect to receive this package until Saturday, at the earliest, and was actually expecting it to arrive on Monday. Thank you for your very speedy shipment!
Don't ask just give thanks!!!LOL

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
We will try to begin adding some this week. What flavors in small size were you interested and we can start with those?

Thanks

Still looking for the fruity/sweet flavors. Is it best to PM you with what I want, so I don't have to wait for the changes to your site?

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
well, just a suggestion but if you go to Liberty Flights, linnx, and look at their FA flavors...you will see the ones out of stock...those are the best sellers......vanilla classic, vanilla tahiti, vienna cream, peach, heavy cream, etc. I have been waiting a couple months for those flavors to get back in stock. I don't want 5ml or 30ml but I would like 10ml at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread