Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I've been on these for about 24 hours or so at this point and I'm just going to give a first impression. I picked these both up during the sale they had, 120ml for $30 and I had never tasted either of them prior. Service was top notch as always, can't say enough about them. Vaped these on my eGo with standard joye 510 atty.

I wanted to say something I've found so far in the 2 weeks or so of vaping FSUSA juice. Most of the flavors are light, nothing like some of the overpowering juices I have tried. They have a quality about them that is hard to explain, almost like they are somehow more pure than others. Sometimes I wish I had a way to boost the flavor in a small bottle because I do crave it at times, but I would hate for the whole bottle to be that way because its light flavor is perfect for all day vape.

Butterscotch Almond 120ml 12mg premixed blend (50/50 I think)

O.k. so this is by far my favorite juice now and is definitely my all day vape from this point forward. It is a very transparent light almond shade (go figure) liquid. It tastes EXACTLY like its name as you get a nice Butterscotch flavor on inhale and a more almond tasting exhale. It for whatever reason seems to just pour out vapor, much more than all my other juices. I get more off this stuff in a cart than I do dripping my other stuff. It's not overly sweet or bland, it tastes real as apposed to some of the more candied up juice I have. I would recommend this juice to anyone, its hard to imagine I'd find something I like more.

Fireball 120ml 12mg premixed blend (50/50?)

Now this is a weird one. I was hoping to replace my other cinnamon / fireball juice with a FSUSA one because I love the quality and purity of their stuff. I heard it wasn't quite like the others so I assumed (Doh!) that it was just lighter and more realistic tasting. I was wrong, another post nailed it perfectly and I should have listened. It tastes 100% like Juicy Fruit gum, I almost went and bought some of the gum to compare for differences. I can't even find a hint of "fire" or cinnamon.

So other than the fact that its name should be changed to Juicy Fruit, its actually really good. It's a very transparent medium brown liquid, with maybe a hint of redness. It's got quite a few flavors going on in it just like the gum. It actually tastes fruity, versus a bunch of sweetener and candy flavors. It's vapor production is good, although not like the Butterscotch almond. I still need to find my new cinnamon juice but this will be in the rotation as well.

**Side note.. they snuck in a free sample of RY5.. I'm starting to think they should just charge us $15 and put random 30ml bottles in the order it would save us the trouble of running out of the 3ml and ordering more.**

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
I'm going to be the odd one out on Butterscotch Almond. I didn't really care for it. I found the butterscotch to be very muted and the almond to be overpowering whereas I was expecting the butterscotch to be very strong. It ended up having an odd fruity flavor to me.

I'm a big fan of FSUSA and love 95% of their flavors but this one just didn't do it for me. Since Wyatt Earp was the other one I didn't care for, I guess that leaves more Wyatt Earp and Butterscotch Almond for the rest of you.

Just keep your hands off my Hawaiian Tropic. Man, I love that stuff.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Just keep your hands off my Hawaiian Tropic. Man, I love that stuff.
Oh man you can have the hawaiian tropic it is ok just not my kinda flavor. But i just got back from Dave and Pams with my order. I absolutely think the wyatt earp is awesome. Ry4 is very tasty too. But the world would be a pretty boring place if everyone liked the same things.

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
Oh man you can have the hawaiian tropic it is ok just not my kinda flavor. But i just got back from Dave and Pams with my order. I absolutely think the wyatt earp is awesome. Ry4 is very tasty too. But the world would be a pretty boring place if everyone liked the same things.

Exactly! I'd be bored silly without anyone to argue with about 'something'.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
So I'd just like to add a tiny bit about the evil little "free sample" included with my purchase. Of course what I mean by "free sample" is just enough (3ml) of something to make you an addict and order a ton more.

RY5 was slipped into the package, its little 3ml bottle hidden by the two 120ml ones. It looked pretty insignificant in comparison and I'm not a huge RY4 fan so I tossed it aside to start on my crusade to vape 240ml of juice. That was until yesterday...

WTF!? So my major complaint with RY4 is that I don't like the peppery tobacco flavors from FSUSA that much. They taste good but they are strong and I like smooth semi sweet flavors. So here I am expecting to get a different version of RY4 that I could not like that much and throw in the box.. wrong. Its the complete opposite of RY4 in my opinion.

Imagine RY4 being 2/3 tobacco and 1/3 sweet stuff. This is the 2/3 sweet 1/3 tobacco version, and that peppery tobacco aftertaste = gone even at 24mg. Don't get me wrong you can still taste the tobacco but its NOT the primary flavor. You kind of owe it to yourself to try a sample bottle of this stuff if you liked RY4. Vapor production is strong as with all the juice I get from FSUSA, and its a dark reddish brown liquid. Try it and hope for your sake they don't send you one of those "free samples" with it.

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
So I'd just like to add a tiny bit about the evil little "free sample" included with my purchase. Of course what I mean by "free sample" is just enough (3ml) of something to make you an addict and order a ton more.

RY5 was slipped into the package, its little 3ml bottle hidden by the two 120ml ones. It looked pretty insignificant in comparison and I'm not a huge RY4 fan so I tossed it aside to start on my crusade to vape 240ml of juice. That was until yesterday...

WTF!? So my major complaint with RY4 is that I don't like the peppery tobacco flavors from FSUSA that much. They taste good but they are strong and I like smooth semi sweet flavors. So here I am expecting to get a different version of RY4 that I could not like that much and throw in the box.. wrong. Its the complete opposite of RY4 in my opinion.

Imagine RY4 being 2/3 tobacco and 1/3 sweet stuff. This is the 2/3 sweet 1/3 tobacco version, and that peppery tobacco aftertaste = gone even at 24mg. Don't get me wrong you can still taste the tobacco but its NOT the primary flavor. You kind of owe it to yourself to try a sample bottle of this stuff if you liked RY4. Vapor production is strong as with all the juice I get from FSUSA, and its a dark reddish brown liquid. Try it and hope for your sake they don't send you one of those "free samples" with it.

Awesome reviews! I also love the butterscotch almond. They threw it in with my last order and I liked it better then what I ordered! Great people, great service, great juice.

I can't wait to try the RY5. It's on the way. Along with 5 other flavors including their newest flavors HopScotch and Caramel cream.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

I had to laugh when I saw your comment on the free samples. There is an entire thread devoted to their free samples here somewhere.

I LOVE the Butterscotch Almond. The Fireball is an all day vape for me. I did not like either one when I first got them. I also expected the Fireball to be spicy like some others. But after 2 weeks this stuff is amazing. The steep time really does infuse more of the flavor through the juice. I actually ordered xtra flavor on my last order and now wish that I had not. Their recipe is exactly right. It just needs a little time to shine. My motto with FSUSA is "Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who wait longer". A perfect excuse to buy the 120 mls so that you will have some left when it hits that perfect flavor!

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
I had to laugh when I saw your comment on the free samples. There is an entire thread devoted to their free samples here somewhere.

I LOVE the Butterscotch Almond. The Fireball is an all day vape for me. I did not like either one when I first got them. I also expected the Fireball to be spicy like some others. But after 2 weeks this stuff is amazing. The steep time really does infuse more of the flavor through the juice. I actually ordered xtra flavor on my last order and now wish that I had not. Their recipe is exactly right. It just needs a little time to shine. My motto with FSUSA is "Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who wait longer". A perfect excuse to buy the 120 mls so that you will have some left when it hits that perfect flavor!

I have to agree with that completely. The RY4 has really settled down after a couple weeks, losing much of its cotton candy flavor, and the Camtel has improved from its once-strong weed-like flavor (although I have used it as a mix-in for the RY4 to give the RY4 more throat hit, because the Camtel at 24mg is a TH monster by itself).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread