From the inventors of the ego comes the Janty Neo Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
The Janty Neo Classic is described as being backed to the basics. It is they improved on the ego something that a lot of companies have tried to do but have failed. This device is great because it's simplistic and elegant. The finish on is a jet gray and looks wonderful. It is a solid finish with the logo on the battery itself and the end which I personally like. It also features five leds at the very end which gives it a nice touch. The battery size is the exact same as a regular ego battery but its extended because of the led ring. The led ring is very functional and you can see everything that’s going on with your battery that shows up on the button. It's just on the end and the button now. Makes it a lot easier for me. What really separates this from the ego aside from the led rings is something new janty invented called a puromizer. It holds 2 mls of liquid liquid. It's really good with PG. Not so good with VG. Tons of vapor comparable to a 1.8 ohm 510 atomizer. Does not leak. Extremely easy to refill. You get a nice warm sensation and a smooth and solid throat it. It's really something to behold. The kit includes a gold ring which is an air flow regulator that will allow you to adjust the draw especially on auto batteries which they have also improved on by not allowing liquid to get in and ruin your battery like older auto batteries. The auto is great. I would definitely recommend one because it feels great it works great. It works just as good as a manual without the button. I have never used such a good auto battery and I didn’t know if I would like it but it was really well done and it just is a must have if you’re in the mood to not click the manual button. You can adjust the auto battery with the gold ring air flow regulator by tightening it or looseningit. IT performs just as good if not better than a manual you almost forget your using an auto battery because once you adjust the air flow it works perfectly. The charger is 500mah instead of 420 like the ego battery faster charging. The battery has a 12 second cut off and 5 click on and off feature for on and off it is a 650mah battery. Overall this is a great buy and I highly recommend it.

IMG_20120127_160635.jpg

Last edited:

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Janty Neo Classic is something new janty invented called a puromizer. It holds 2 mls of liquid liquid. It's really good with PG. Not so good with VG. Tons of vapor comparable to a 1.8 ohm 510 atomizer. Does not leak. View attachment 76170

"DOES NOT LEAK"? That caught my eye.

1) How long have you been vaping it for?
2) How long has it been on the market?
3) Is it an Authentic model or a knockoff?
4) Would you pls provide link to the place you bought it from. I understand that the quality (if knockoff) changes from supplier to supplier due to the assorted manufacturers they deal with. That is why a link would be helpful.
5) We're spoiled to the knockoff 1,000 mAh batt size. Any chance that they would have this size available soon? OR
Does the Authentic 650 mAh batt, being it is Authentic, actually last as long as the knockoff?
6) Is the puromizer similar to the Tank, in the sense that there is no fibre filler?

Just saw the videos. Looks like an amazing product. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
"DOES NOT LEAK"? That caught my eye.

1) How long have you been vaping it for?
2) How long has it been on the market?
3) Is it an Authentic model or a knockoff?
4) Would you pls provide link to the place you bought it from. I understand that the quality (if knockoff) changes from supplier to supplier due to the assorted manufacturers they deal with. That is why a link would be helpful.
5) We're spoiled to the knockoff 1,000 mAh batt size. Any chance that they would have this size available soon? OR
Does the Authentic 650 mAh batt, being it is Authentic, actually last as long as the knockoff?
6) Is the puromizer similar to the Tank, in the sense that there is no fibre filler?

Just saw the videos. Looks like an amazing product. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Ive been vaping it for about a week.
Its been on the market for about a week.
Its the real deal they invented the ego and everyone else made knockoff of it.
E-Cigs and E-Liquids by Top Electronic Cigarette Company
Im not sure if they are coming out with bigger sizes and ive actually found that they use a different battery than the ego battery and it seems to last a bit longer. Its the real deal 650mah.
Im not to familair with the tank except for that I didnt like it. A puromizer is much better than the tank.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Its the real deal they invented the ego and everyone else made knockoff of it.
E-Cigs and E-Liquids by Top Electronic Cigarette Company
A puromizer is much better than the tank.

Are you saying that the Joye eGo is not the real inventor? I am so confused with all this info about who is or is not Authentic.
Who do we trust? My head is spinning.

I clicked on the link you provided and it leads me to the official Janty web site. It does not lead me to the supplier you bought it from.
If I click on "Janty Shop" It gives 3 selections: USA, Europe & Germany. If I click USA, I get Janty USA, not "Top Electronic Cigarette Company".

Help please. :(

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Janty designed and invented the ego. They sold worked together with joytech in the beginning to manufacter the ego to their specifications. Now they are not working with joye anymore. They have their own company that they own and manufacter it.

1) Is Janty German?

2) In your opinion, who would you say is the better of the two? Janty or Joye?

3) Is the Janty company in China or....?

4) If they own their own company & don't sub-contract the work out to other China companies, like the Authentic Joye supplier states on his site (there are 3 companies that manufacture our Authentic e-Go), then it stands to reason that
the Janty e-cigs would be of a better quality. yes? no?

Thank you for sharing. It's helping me make the right decision.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Janty is a worldwide company they are spread out all around the world.
Janty is better they had Joye manufactuer the ego to their standards. Joye didnt invent the ego Janty did everything about it.
Janty has shops in the usa europe and ship worldwide.
NOt anymore they did to Joye in the past for instance the ego but now they are upping it and have their own private manufacter. So they own create, design manfactuer, distribute and sell.

lassep

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 30, 2012
Denmark
www.badlandseliquid.com
1. Janty is Danish. The designer Mik designed the ego systems, it was then copied by the factory making ego for janty and they made their own version. (Rip off) Now everybody has the plans for the ego and are making their own knockoffs.

2. I just got the Neo Classic today, it is absolutely wonderful! The same amount of kick as i get from my provari, even better taste.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm intrigued by this, esp. the puromizer aspect. Bought separately, they are around 17 bucks each, so I'm assuming that they are more durable than cartos, but specifically, how easily do they clean, and how long will one last before you need to just buy a new one?

I'm the kind of person who likes to sample, so this may not be the right option for me, but it definitely sounds like a good option for people who stick to one or two main juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread