Going Out Of Business Super-T Storewide Sale! Save up to 50%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Yes, it is the Simplicity. Oops! Thank you.

These days, I typically use Kayfuns which are 22 mm, I believe. Might look a bit wonky..... or not. It's not that I NEED another mod, just really respect Super T's products and company.

The Simplicity is nice! (Well geez, it is a Super-T so that's no surprise). My wife and I each have the 18500 and it's def a compact (@ 20mm) mod. In 18350 size, it's got to be tiny.

It vapes just as well as my Workhorse. The button it very smooth and easy to use. I did have to swap out the original spring for the HD spring 'cause no matter what I put on top of it, it would fire it I set it down. But even with the HD spring, it's an easy 'push'. You do have to choose your topper/atty carefully if you're OCD about 'clean lines'.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi David,
I received my Precise Simplicity 14500 today. It is gorgeous! So glad I was able to get it. It is perfect. Thank you and all the best to you in the future, you will be missed.

good to hear, I remember recognizing your name when I was making your unit for your order :)

PatrickG

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Indiana
I just lost my trusty shorty contour tip I got back in 2010 :(. Anyone have any drip tip suggestions that are on par with super-t's?

I lost my satin velocity tip, probably my favorite. Fit on anything and had that comfortable curved edge. I can't find anything quite like it. It seems nowadays people are into those mega wide bore monstrosities you can barely get your mouth around as you blast your face off with a .001ohm quad coil dripper that drinks 2ml per drag.

Sorry for the rant, I've been a bit miffed at the direction vaping has taken lately...

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I lost my satin velocity tip, probably my favorite. Fit on anything and had that comfortable curved edge. I can't find anything quite like it. It seems nowadays people are into those mega wide bore monstrosities you can barely get your mouth around as you blast your face off with a .001ohm quad coil dripper that drinks 2ml per drag.

Sorry for the rant, I've been a bit miffed at the direction vaping has taken lately...
You don't have to apologize.
Someday it's going to collapse upon itself and I'll be like

2aNqSDW.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Does anyone know what thread is in the top cap that the contact piece screws into? I have gotten it cross threaded, and may need to get a tap to run thru it in hopes that will get it straightened out.

What model? 7 x .5 if its the atomizer connection thread, 10-32 if you are talking the delrin insert on the Simplicity/Workhorse :)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hmmm, so Super-T is going to substitute a Telescopic Workhorse for the standard Workhorse I ordered (oops, they said there was a mistake when they listed the regulars and they don't really have any).

So my question - on the website, it says about the display picture for the Telescopic. " Main Picture shown with optional accent ring, Strada RDA, Smooth Lock Ring, & Tip"

Would the Optional Accent Ring and Smooth Lock Ring be the same as the ELA Accent ring set still available on the website?

Precise ELA

If so, I'll try to order them before they're gone too.

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
The ring in the top of the picture will fit your Workhorse. It slides over the extension tube and is held in place with an o-ring, making the mod look flush when in 18500 mode and hiding the vent hole. There will be a gap when using an 18650, as you can see in the photo of the workhorse on their site. The second ring included in that link screws onto the bottom of the ELA and the workhorse telescopic does not have that threading. So, yes, that will work but you will have an extra accent ring that you can't use. Also, I think the telescopic workhorse comes with a knurled locking ring (as seen on the ELA) and not the smooth lock in the picture.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The ring in the top of the picture will fit your Workhorse. It slides over the extension tube and is held in place with an o-ring, making the mod look flush when in 18500 mode and hiding the vent hole. There will be a gap when using an 18650, as you can see in the photo of the workhorse on their site. The second ring included in that link screws onto the bottom of the ELA and the workhorse telescopic does not have that threading. So, yes, that will work but you will have an extra accent ring that you can't use. Also, I think the telescopic workhorse comes with a knurled locking ring (as seen on the ELA) and not the smooth lock in the picture.

Thank you. I think I'll go after those ELA parts just to get the 'ring'. I can always PIF the other piece to someone w/ an ELA.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Just unboxed my Workhorse Telescopic. Even at full price, I'd be highly impressed. This is truly fine workmanship.

I will have to find other batteries though. The Panasonic CGR protected are too long. I'm guessing even the flat-top version. Have an AW in the charger right now, will see how that fits. I haven't paid much attention to what's up with batteries, since I've always used AW or Panasonic.

Thanks, again, Dave, for a great product.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Excuse my ignorance here, as I'm not a tele user, but I thought that a tele would fit any battery.

The Panasonic CGR18650 is quite a bit longer than "normal" -- uh, I can't say I really know what "normal" is, because variance in battery length is a given. So, 65mm is something of a nominal length. That Panasonic, protected, is almost 70mm. Any of the protected batteries will be a little longer than spec. I think Panasonic is the worst offender in this regard, but I don't have any protected AWs here to check.

ETA: The AW IMR 18650 (unprotected) works, though I'd like just a tad more sleeve going into the bottom tube. I think flat-tops are going to be the ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread