Got my order in today....WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
CT
SO after stalking Dawn and the mailman my order arrived today. He hands me a box about the size of a shoebox. I looked at the label, and yep it was from DIY FS. I asked him if there was another box, thinking that there was no way everything was in here. "Nope, thats it" he said, so I walked back to the house a little discouraged thinking well she must have sent it in 2 different shipments.

I get back into my house set the box on the table and start to open it. Thinking again, no way that kit is in here.........
It was like a jack-in-the-box!!! Yeaaaaa!!
How the hell did you fit all that in there? :D So after opening everything and checking it all out I got a little overwhelmed, am I really gonna need all this? lol
I couldn't even get it all back in the little tool box with out the liquids!! (broke one of the hinges, but no worries I've got some extra boxes)

Thanks so much for all the goodies, can't wait to start mixing tonight!!

A+++ in my book!!

ps. the strawberry champagne is a delicious combo. I don't like either flavor separately, go figure!

Janetda

ECF Veteran
hehehe, I know just what you mean! I got my first order from Dawn yesterday and was stunned by all the stuff that was in there. It's like a e-cig chemistry set! And that Strawberry Champagne juice is to die for! Something I'd never try on my own. I can't wait for the store to open again so I can order more flavors and some of those blue plugs everyone keeps talking about.

Great service, great freebies, great supplier! Thanks Dawn!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thank You guys so much and I am so happy that you love your order.. But you broke a hinge....boo..

I know i keep finding things to put in there and i am going to need a bigger box..lol.

thank you for the review as that makes me so happy and lets others know... best is Word of mouth.

I will be starting some rewards programs and have some great things coming for the reopening.
thank YOu so much.......
dawn

julianka

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
NE Pennsylvania
I got my order today too, first one, and I see why Dawn is rated so highly as a supplier! I knew I'd be getting the strawberry champagne because I ordered on New Year's Day, but I'm still amazed that she gave a free 6 ml bottle to EVERYONE who ordered that day. Plus I got free gifts I never expected, a syringe, and a piece of blue foam! I hadn't been motivated to go to a pet store to buy some to try yet another cartridge mod, but since I had a free piece arrive in the mail of course I'll be thrilled to try it!

A question - how much nic is in the strawberry champagne we all got? I hadn't even thought about that, I usually vape 0 nic but there must be some nic in this because it's making me cough. It's a great flavor though! I've vaping it now in my new pink 901, of course. :)

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, what is the blue plug?

Cart MOD... The blue plug is actually a replacement material for the original filler(poly fill) in the cart. It is usually made from the spongy blue foam material that most filter media replacement A/C filters that are available at Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot and like store have.Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread