Happy Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrannyM

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Saginaw, MI
2 weeks now with my Xhaler & I'm LOVIN it. Using both 3.7 v & 5 v with cartomizers, but more 5 v. And it only took a few days to get used to the physical aspects, i.e. button placement & larger unit since this is my 1st venture past traditional KR8 batteries. I know y'all are excited right now about the Phidias Woodimus, but for right now, I'm extremely happy with the Xhaler.:):):)

With all the current talk going on at ECF about mods, I have to admit I checked & double-checked my batteries & chargers before I felt comfortable pressing that switch again. But I'm at ease again.

One quick question, though....the "wrap" around the xhaler body seems to be lifting a bit at the seam...can this be fastened down in some fashion? glue?? It's not bad ... I just don't want it to get worse & peel off. I like the look right now, not ready to do the strip & paint thing...at least not yet.

Finally, just have to make a comment about the Lung Juices. I ordered & received the sampler pack. So far, I've only tried the Pear & really really like it. The flavor is spot on & I do believe it's helping to loosen up the remaining "gunk" in my lungs. I think I could use this as an all-time vape, but I'm trying to do the on & off again schedule to maximize the benefits. I've been using it Friday, Saturday, & Sunday each week going on my 3rd weekend now. Will probably try Pomogranite sometime this weekend.

Gotta run to work now - just wanted to express my extreme satisfaction with this company & these products and a thank you to the members here who helped with my 1st purchase at Nhaler.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Granny, I am so glad to hear that things are going so well with your new XHaler. I may be excited about my Woody, but I'm still happily vaping away on my XHaler and SB too :) Once you have tried high voltage, it is very hard to go back to the low power and short life of regular batteries.

Not sure about how to fix the wrap, I am not so good with that. I tried to fix mine and made it 10x worse. I had to send it in to Dr. Drew and he re-covered it for me :) (Loving the lifetime warranty!!!)

Pear Lung Juice...I know what you mean! It is hard to put this stuff down because it is so delicious. I just got a new 30ml bottle and I am trying to vape some in the morning & again in the evening. However, I find myself going back to it once or twice more during the day. I think I may have to get some HV Juicy Pear (non-lung juice) to curb my Pear cravings in the daytime!

Again, I am very glad to hear that you are so happy and keep on vaping!

Ed

2 weeks now with my Xhaler & I'm LOVIN it. Using both 3.7 v & 5 v with cartomizers, but more 5 v. And it only took a few days to get used to the physical aspects, i.e. button placement & larger unit since this is my 1st venture past traditional KR8 batteries. I know y'all are excited right now about the Phidias Woodimus, but for right now, I'm extremely happy with the Xhaler.:):):)

With all the current talk going on at ECF about mods, I have to admit I checked & double-checked my batteries & chargers before I felt comfortable pressing that switch again. But I'm at ease again.

One quick question, though....the "wrap" around the xhaler body seems to be lifting a bit at the seam...can this be fastened down in some fashion? glue?? It's not bad ... I just don't want it to get worse & peel off. I like the look right now, not ready to do the strip & paint thing...at least not yet.

Finally, just have to make a comment about the Lung Juices. I ordered & received the sampler pack. So far, I've only tried the Pear & really really like it. The flavor is spot on & I do believe it's helping to loosen up the remaining "gunk" in my lungs. I think I could use this as an all-time vape, but I'm trying to do the on & off again schedule to maximize the benefits. I've been using it Friday, Saturday, & Sunday each week going on my 3rd weekend now. Will probably try Pomogranite sometime this weekend.

Gotta run to work now - just wanted to express my extreme satisfaction with this company & these products and a thank you to the members here who helped with my 1st purchase at Nhaler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread