Hittman's Hideout

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hola, hey I try not to talk much about my health here but have had some issues this past 6-7 months. One of them is my blood pressure, I've been on a few blood pressure meds for years, since I was a smoker and it was under control. But early December my BP would shoot up to 190 2-3 times a day. I had to try 3 different combos of BP meds and finally somewhat in control but still can hit 150 occasionally. Now this is anecdotal but 3-4 days ago I realized sometime late last summer I switched to all nic salts and vaped a lot. Well I was desperate to figure out so went back to 75% of my vaping to my old PG/VG mixes, I swear my BP is much more stable. Again only been doing it 3 days or so and miss the taste of salts but I'm gonna see how I do in a week or 2.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hola, hey I try not to talk much about my health here but have had some issues this past 6-7 months. One of them is my blood pressure, I've been on a few blood pressure meds for years, since I was a smoker and it was under control. But early December my BP would shoot up to 190 2-3 times a day. I had to try 3 different combos of BP meds and finally somewhat in control but still can hit 150 occasionally. Now this is anecdotal but 3-4 days ago I realized sometime late last summer I switched to all Nic salts and vaped a lot. Well I was desperate to figure out so went back to 75% of my vaping to my old PG/VG mixes, I swear my BP is much more stable. Again only been doing it 3 days or so and miss the taste of salts but I'm gonna see how I do in a week or 2.
    That’s really interesting. Are the nic salts you’ve been using a lot higher strength in mg of nic? I know most disposables I’ve reviewed are either 20 or 50mg salts while I normally mix around 6mg for regular nic. I’ll be curious to hear what your results are.

Reactions: FranC

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Hitt I actually came back today to answer! Here in the EU the highest you can buy in salts are 20mg, I always get the 10mg, they also sell 5 but selection is limited. My pg/vg are all 3mg the lowest I could find from the states, I have a ton stored here.

Users who are viewing this thread