How can I directly contact specific suppliers through ECF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt5599

Jan 22, 2011
North Canton, OH
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, although I've been an ECF member for over a year (and have been reading it for three) and have been an avid e-cig vaper for over three years. I'm having an issue with a particular supplier - it's my first time ordering from them - and despite several attempts to contact them through their website (no address, no phone, just a standard "contact us" form on their site) my requests for information on my order have gone completely unanswered. I placed an order with this company and should have received my package a while ago, and they also said they would send me a USPS Priority Mail tracking number, but they never did that, either. I've never had issues like this from any other suppliers, and I see that someone associated with this company posts on here. I can't private message him because (I think) I haven't posted enough yet. I'm SO frustrated, and my batteries are totally crapping out on me...all at once...and I'm in desperate need for the products I ordered. I'm getting absolutely nowhere with their "contact us" form on their website and I don't know what to do. I want to contact this person, this supplier, directly through ECF, but I don't have a clue as to how to do it, even after reading page after page of FAQs. Can somebody more experienced PLEASE help me?

Thanks very much!
Jenny

jt5599

Jan 22, 2011
North Canton, OH
Hey Hoosier,

Thanks for the info. It might seem silly after vaping for all of these years, but I use a Riva 510. I'm still really happy with it (I just ordered a new Riva 510 SE starter kit from this company - it was cheaper than ordering the LR atties, batteries and new charger seperately) and just needed to get some new parts...specifically batteries. These batteries have lasted me a VERY long time, but hey aren't holding much of a charge anymore. I started w/ a Joye 510 a few years ago, but that didn't satisfy me for very long. At some point I might want to upgrade again to something with more power, but I don't really know what to switch to, plus I'm still pretty happy w/ the Riva's performance.

Mainly, I just want to find some live human being associated w/ this company so they can account for where my money and/or products are. I am very disappointed by this supplier, and need some recourse!

Thanks for the reply-
Jenny

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
You're welcome, but I'm just stalking swedishfish. (I'm kidding, we just seem to post at nearly the same time.)

I agree, you need to know what is up with your money and what is happening. I'd be a bit more than disappointed.

I started with the Joye 510 myself, but have moved into variable voltage mods now. The important part is to find what works for you and then work it.

(BTW, more than half way there...)

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
You're welcome, but I'm just stalking swedishfish. (I'm kidding, we just seem to post at nearly the same time.)

I agree, you need to know what is up with your money and what is happening. I'd be a bit more than disappointed.

I started with the Joye 510 myself, but have moved into variable voltage mods now. The important part is to find what works for you and then work it.

(BTW, more than half way there...)

I always wanted my very own stalker! Maybe I'm stalking you!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info, but I don't see E-Cig-USA listed in the subforums, or listed under "suppliers". I guess I'm just going to have to figure out how to contact this 'SDJustin' person directly through here after I've posted enough. I still can't quite figure out HOW to send a PM, though - after reading all of the info on the FAQ pages, I don't see the "Send a Private Message" link, nor do I see the option to PM when I click on SDJustin's name in his posts. Aggghh!

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
It's because of the tights, isn't it?

OT: I just discovered that there are (or were) 2 companies with nearly the exact same name as the OP's. That's confusing...
That is why we don't allow new ECF Registered Suppliers to use a DBA that is too similar to the DBA as an existing ECF Registered Supplier. It causes way too much confusion on the forum. Of course they can use whatever name they want, just not on ECF :)

Yeah, I saw the same thing about the 2 companies with nearly the same name. To be clear, this one is the completely hyphenated version: "E-Juice-USA" and their website is High Quality e Juice | e-Juice | Electronic Cigarette Juice - e-Juice-USA.com. I also found s few different threads that they started (well, maybe two threads) but I'm not sure how to PM him once my status is upgraded. Can anyone spell it out for me?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Yeah, I saw the same thing about the 2 companies with nearly the same name. To be clear, this one is the completely hyphenated version: "E-Juice-USA" and their website is High Quality e Juice | e-Juice | Electronic Cigarette Juice - e-Juice-USA.com. I also found s few different threads that they started (well, maybe two threads) but I'm not sure how to PM him once my status is upgraded. Can anyone spell it out for me?

Ha! Beat you to it.

How did I know that would be the next question?

Ahhh, gotcha. That's one of the ways I tried to PM him before, but of course I didn't have that option yet because I didn't have enough posts.

It appears that he hasn't been on ECF recently - anyone have any other ideas on how to actually get in contact with this company?

Thanks again for all of the help - I *really* appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread