How do mfg's fill thier carts,cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
I been wondering why it is that manufactures prefilled cartridges and cartomisers tobacco flavors can taste so different (unsweet) than thier matching juices do. If a distributer say's juice is same as in prefilled then i am wondering just how mfg's do fill these things.

Have mfg's found a different, more econimical method of filling like "steaming" the juice in or some other method different than our method of just filling or dripping?

woodman

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
USA midwest
JC, It seems sellers are helpless to offer exact matching juices because mfg. suppliers (chineese) keep the prefilled recepie a secret.

The word "matching juice" is then a loose term used to describe a clone juice mixture trying to match whats actually used in the prefilled at the factory. Maybe its close, maybe it isnt.:sneaky:

This is not well enough known imo.

There is no value to me in trying to find any prefilled-anything unless I never plan to refill it.

I believe there is a big value for a supplier to offer an exact match in concentrate and cost to me is a lessor factor. Keep the secret- dont want that...well i do, :sneaky: but just let me refill accurately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread