How will the Vaping Industry look in two years time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I get that part ... however, in less than a year, there will be a ton of people exit the vape market.

Who can really survive this market with no innovation or new products?

Also, there are a lot of juice brands that already know they will not survive ... I expect some of them to move onto something else sooner than later. The writing on the wall is not good. I have heard of juice brands where the money guys behind them don't vape or smoke ... those guys will be out first.

IMO, we will notice a big change in available product in as little as 4 months.
My thoughts as well. By 2 years it will trickle down to basically nothing.

Reactions: WillyZee

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I've considered the possibility that interest and popularity will increase as it becomes more illegal. It will be less about the mods and clouds and more about being daring and cool.

I'm tired of seeing people say they want regulation. I can see the reason but you have to realize the government proved themselves to act against our freedoms in a harmful way a long time ago, especially when it applies to recreational substances. Their last action proves they are not acting in good faith and don't intend to. You can't work with these people. I'm done with the idea of compromise.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2013

This advert has been shown on the tv in the last week or two. First time this company has advertised nationally. They are now a national chain.

I'm just wondering why they are doing it now. There are one or two other companies in the UK who place ads on the tv. Those ads are for ego pen type devices specifically. But "Totally Wicked" are advertising their brick and mortar stores in this ad and are the only company that i know of who have done that.

I still think "too little too late" though. But still good to see !.

Reactions: juicynoos

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    I've considered the possibility that interest and popularity will increase as it becomes more illegal. It will be less about the mods and clouds and more about being daring and cool.

I'm tired of seeing people say they want regulation. I can see the reason but you have to realize the government proved themselves to act against our freedoms in a harmful way a long time ago, especially when it applies to recreational substances. Their last action proves they are not acting in good faith and don't intend to. You can't work with these people. I'm done with the idea of compromise.
    Yep it may well have a reverse impact on the young and rebellious ones the FDA is claiming these regulations are made to protect.

Reactions: WillyZee

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Maybe correct, but I expect that without some rules changes. Most juice makers will be shut down in 2 years as they cannot afford the testing fees associated with filing a PMTA application.

I'm betting a lot of these juice makers will stick it out for another year while their bs paperwork they submit will be reviewed.

Also, US juice makers should be able to continue to sell their products overseas; thus the Gearbest link I provided above.

Reactions: MMW

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    I'm betting a lot of these juice makers will stick it out for another year while their bs paperwork they submit will be reviewed.

Also, US juice makers should be able to continue to sell their products overseas; thus the Gearbest link I provided above.
    Good point on the US juice makers selling only in other countries.
    That may well be permitted under the regs.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Yet another possible scenario is that FDA actually approves things and popularity surges based on approved products. They just want to seem tough to make it all the more legit.

I can't decide if this post should be considered real or a joke.
    An insane level of optimism?

Anything is possible no matter how unlikely it may be.

For example I sometimes buy Powerball tickets ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread