I Wanna Play A Game...............(contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Question 2

Victor Miller wrote the screenplay for the original Friday the 13th. The little boy who drowned in Crystal Lake was originally named WHAT??
Question #2

Trick Question a young boy never actually drowned, the only person who drowned across the whole series is Trish's Mom in the alternate ending to 4. Jason was presumed drowned and ended up living by himself in the woods as a hermit from age 11 til Part 2.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
From what I've seen, we have some people who know their stuff.

Round 2 starts NOW!!!!

Question #3

One man is "unofficially" credited as playing, BOTH, Jason and Freddy on film. Who is this man?

Question #4

Who did Wes Craven hire to play Freddy Kruger before Robert Englund wore "the glove"??

Question #5

Robert Englund has said, in interviews, that he "took something" from another actor to help create Freddy's signature "lop-sided stance". Who did he "take" this from??

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Question #2

Trick Question a young boy never actually drowned, the only person who drowned across the whole series is Trish's Mom in the alternate ending to 4. Jason was presumed drowned and ended up living by himself in the woods as a hermit from age 11 til Part 2.

Nice catch, OPR!! hahahahahaaaaaaaa

I kept it phrased as the "legend" was told, only to keep with the movies lore and so people would know the character I was referencing. :p

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Question #3

One man is "unofficially" credited as playing, BOTH, Jason and Freddy on film. Who is this man?

If you count just his hand appearing in the end of the movie 'Freddy vs. Jason' (not sure which one)... that would be Kane Hodder... :D

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Question #4

Who did Wes Craven hire to play Freddy Kruger before Robert Englund wore "the glove"??

Charles Belardinelli's hands were used in the 1st movie, but Jim Doyle is credited for creating the 'claws'... but I don't know if Craven actually "hired" either one of them, since they were both part of the special effects crew...

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Charles Belardinelli's hands were used in the 1st movie, but Jim Doyle is credited for creating the 'claws'... but I don't know if Craven actually "hired" either one of them, since they were both part of the special effects crew...

Question #4

Charles Belardinelli actually appears on screen as freddy before englund does. The reason why was because at the time he was the only one who knew how to properly position the steak knives into the glove.

Y'all are REALLY digging for answers. I'm so proud, my friends.

Jim Doyle DID in fact design the Razor-fingered glove, but it was Lou Carlucci who fabricated the glove. This was stated to me personally in a conversation with Ken Tarallo and Lou Carlucci shortly after Lou began selling official reproductions of the original Jim Doyle "blueprints". Here is a picture of Lou, on set, with his "handy"work...........
LouOG.jpg

Question #4 is asking for an ACTOR who was hired before Robert. This guy has been in plenty of other films and is well known. Scheduling conflicts caused him to drop the, now famous, role and that is when Wes found Robert.

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Question #5

Robert Englund has said, in interviews, that he "took something" from another actor to help create Freddy's signature "lop-sided stance". Who did he "take" this from??

Partly from Klaus Kinski's performance in Nosferatu the Vampyre... (and a gunslingers' swagger)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread