i'm not sure what it is about these precises...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
I just love the simplicity and precision gone into them. Such tight tolerances and they kick like a mule!

Since they are purpose built for the battery it's tight, light and right!

My 18350 that I just got will not leave my hand!

4ynazyqe.jpg

e3e8yme9.jpg

Last edited:

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
The funny thing is, I have PV's that have never left my house including some expensive ones (ie SaberTouch among others) that look very worn and used after several months. My P+ 18350 is the one I carry around in my pocket all the time and it still looks absolutely brand new, which is quite amazing, that has to be worth something. You never see in the classifieds someone selling a beat up scatched P+ because you'd have to throw it under a bus or something to get it that way.

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Very elegant in design, precision in material and craftsman shift and outstanding customer service.
I dropped my P18 with Brass top and bottom and it was scratched pretty bad.David fixed it at no cost! It came back like new!

As I started Vaping I had to make a decision since my funds are limited which mod to buy and could not afford to buy 10 different mods.
I came back to the P18 over and over.
A mechanical mod which will not break, elegant design and lots of praises from owners. Pulled the trigger and have never had any doubts about it.
Today I have 2 ( P18 and P+18500) and the shockwave on order.
Besides that I own only a simple box mod I slapped together for about $10 and am happy as can be with the 3 I have right now.
Well maybe the Strata will up that happiness a bit :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread