smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have juice 3mg nicotine in 100 ml that I want to increase to 12mg. I have flavorless 12mg. Is it possible to achieve? Thanks for your help.
    I’m going to say no. For best results, you’ll want to purchase some 100mg nic if it’s available to ship to your state. Adding 12mg nic to any preexisting amount less will never get you to 12mg. Say you mix half and half, that will get you to 7.5mg and your flavor will be half as potent.

Best you can do with flavorless 12mg nic would be to buy flavor concentrates meant for vaping, not store bought, and add those. Still, you will be diluting your nicotine to some degree.

Last edited:

Barracuda

Oct 22, 2023
    I’m going to say no. For best results, you’ll want to purchase some 100mg nic if it’s available to ship to your state. Adding 12mg nic to any preexisting amount less will never get you to 12mg. Say you mix half and half, that will get you to 7.5mg and your flavor will be half as potent.

Best you can do with flavorless 12mg nic would be to buy flavor concentrates meant for vaping, not store bought, and add those. Still, you will be diluting your nicotine to some degree.
    I thought so. I will have to go with the flavors added to flavorless. The only thing is that I get the flavors from ECBlend and they don’t taste much. They are concentrated for baking and ship no problem in NY. If i could find another supplier it would be nice. Thank you so much for your reply.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I thought so. I will have to go with the flavors added to flavorless. The only thing is that I get the flavors from ECBlend and they don’t taste much. They are concentrated for baking and ship no problem in NY. If i could find another supplier it would be nice. Thank you so much for your reply.
    Personally, I use Bull City Flavors. There are a lot of others, some sell one shots of specialty flavors.

What flavors are you most interested in? Maybe we can point you in the right direction.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I was just going to mention Bull City Flavors. I don't know if they'll ship or not to NY though.
    They should, it's only flavoring. On their shipping page they say free shipping with $75 purchase to the lower 48 states.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    IMG_1050.jpeg

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have flavorless 12mg.
    I’ll just add one more thing. After years of being a flavor chaser, I’ve finally landed on 6mg flavorless. It’s easy to mix and best for my coils. It’s all I really need to stay away from smoking.

Barracuda

Oct 22, 2023
    Personally, I use Bull City Flavors. There are a lot of others, some sell one shots of specialty flavors.

What flavors are you most interested in? Maybe we can point you in the right direction.
    I love sweet!! Fruits except lemon. All berries. I visited Bull City Flavors. You can get lost in there, so many choices. I’ll have to look up the meaning of the letters following the flavors. I’ll learn.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I’ll have to look up the meaning of the letters following the flavors. I’ll learn.
    Those are the abbreviations of the manufacturers name. Some off the top of my head - FW = Flavor West,

Oh wait, this screenshot says it better than I can.
    Screen-Shot-1698956302.jpg

note: this isn't all of them.

Barracuda

Oct 22, 2023
    Those are the abbreviations of the manufacturers name. Some off the top of my head - FW = Flavor West,

Oh wait, this screenshot says it better than I can.
    Screen-Shot-1698956302.jpg

note: this isn't all of them.
    It’s a lot. Everything is so new to me. I’ll have a lot of school work I’ll go through it. Thank you so much again. So appreciated.

dib258

Supporting Member
  • Apr 14, 2014
    Belgium
    eliquid.diy
    Hello Barracuda,

If you have more questions about manipulating de ratios in your e-liquids and if it's possible or not, I made a few articles talking exactly about that. So that you can learn a little more about this subject ;)

Here's the link to all the articles : Mastering the Art of Crafting E-Liquids: Proportions, Ingredients, and DIY Tips - Your Ultimate Guid

About your questions here's the article about increasing your nicotine concentration in your e-liquids : Finding Your Perfect Hit: How to increase your nicotine concentration

And finally, after learning how to do it, if you want a tool to help you with that I created a small calculator that can help you make thoses calculations a lil' bit faster ;) you can check it here https://elixir.recipes

Hope this can help you become a master with E-liquid DIY !

Have a nice day

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I get what you're saying about getting lost in Bull City. To browse all their flavors will take a minute for sure. Even harder if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. So many choices. But they are a great bunch of people. I had to call them one time to clarify something about an order. Very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Barracuda

Oct 22, 2023
    Hello Barracuda,

If you have more questions about manipulating de ratios in your e-liquids and if it's possible or not, I made a few articles talking exactly about that. So that you can learn a little more about this subject ;)

Here's the link to all the articles : Mastering the Art of Crafting E-Liquids: Proportions, Ingredients, and DIY Tips - Your Ultimate Guid

About your questions here's the article about increasing your nicotine concentration in your e-liquids : Finding Your Perfect Hit: How to increase your nicotine concentration

And finally, after learning how to do it, if you want a tool to help you with that I created a small calculator that can help you make thoses calculations a lil' bit faster ;) you can check it here https://elixir.recipes

Have a nice day
    I get what you're saying about getting lost in Bull City. To browse all their flavors will take a minute for sure. Even harder if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. So many choices. But they are a great bunch of people. I had to call them one time to clarify something about an order. Very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
    I will definitely give them a call. I really need to widen my horizons. Tired of Mango, dragon fruit, strawberry & company . Thank you so much.

Barracuda

Oct 22, 2023
    Hello Barracuda,

Have a nice day
    I’m ashamed to say it but I am dumb as a rock at reading formulas. You people here are so knowledgeable. I think I will stick to my flavorless 12mg and get something tasty from Bull City. It’s gonna be mixed all wrong but what if I liked it I used to order from ECBlend. I always chose three flavors. Their chemist put all that together and voilà. dib258, I wish I could understand your directives. I would end up with something more sophisticated. Thank you so much.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I’m ashamed to say it but I am dumb as a rock at reading formulas. You people here are so knowledgeable. I think I will stick to my flavorless 12mg and get something tasty from Bull City. It’s gonna be mixed all wrong but what if I liked it I used to order from ECBlend. I always chose three flavors. Their chemist put all that together and voilà. dib258, I wish I could understand your directives. I would end up with something more sophisticated. Thank you so much.
    If you do order from BCF, it might be a good idea to get some PG and VG to test your flavors without the nicotine in case the flavor is not to your liking.

Reactions: Barracuda

Users who are viewing this thread