Innokin iTaste vv V3 loose buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, does anyone else own a itaste vv v3 with loose plus/minus buttons near the LCD display? Just received one from ebay and it was sealed in it's box but the buttons are just ridiculously loose and they RATTLE when the device is picked up and used....Idk. I dont like it. I dont see what functional purpose it serves to have the buttons rattle so loudly.

moldy

Jan 7, 2014
Boston, MA
All three buttons were rattling like a maraca when I took mine out of the box brand new, a simple remedy though is to get some rubber contact cement out, dab the tiniest little bit on the end of a toothpick, wait for it to dry to a tacky consistency, then carefully insert it into the cracks to eliminate the play. Quiet as a mouse now and the buttons still move downwards. It's the side to side action that makes all the noise.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Mine has solid buttons - no rattle UNLESS I HOLD BY THE VERY TOP AND "SHAKE". Then I hear a noise that is easy to hear, but not overly so. Bought it 10 days or so ago. I presume yours is the "six rivet" upgraded model? It may not matter since others report the same issue (or non issue). HOWEVER, I gather it really bothers you so perhaps a chat with the seller is in order? They might be able to check the rattle on a replacement.

IF you wind up returning it (it'll cost ya shipping) take a gander at ------> VapingME.com presents the Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 Express Variable wattage VW passthrough eGo ---- shipping WAS included when I bought.

Senile Old Man Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread