Merged old sticky threads (1)

Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

• Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

• No, I am satisfied with the current options.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Would be nice if us Americans could read your post to know what happen

I had google translate the page and this is the google translation:

Sorry Kushka, POSTING OF EMAILS STRICTLY PROHIBITED....please see forum rules. We will respond to this thread up in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I've been around long enough to smell strangeness when I see it.

Vendors don't respond like that unless they have an absolute freak of a customer. Let's not all pretend that we never read threads from basket cases here on ECF.

Lastly, vendors have every right to "fire" a customer, just like customers have a right to shop elsewhere.

There are 2 sides to every story, so to think that ANY vendor just fired off an email like this without being seriously provoked is crazy.

chippez

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Bornagainst , are you trying to insinuate that it is possible provoking someone threw email , if that is possible give me a tip cuz i have many enemies, anyway the bare truth is the one that's been posted , customer service is very important for company , and even though i charged him over email because it was not possible returning a item which unfortunately is very badly explained on Janty webpage , if you take your time and read there policy on returning items you while jump to the same conclusion that i did , WHY DO THEY MENTION RETURN POLICY WHEN IT DOESN'T EXIST , WHERE I COME FROM , WHICH IS EUROPE YOU BUY A ITEM , AND IF THAT ITEM IS NOT SUITABLE , DAMAGED , OR OUT OF DATE , YOU CAN CHANGE IT EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN OPENED , BUT IF IT IS HYGIENE STUFF , OF COURSE THERE ARE ONLY SOME PARTS YOU CAN RETURN ESPECIALLY IN THIS CASE E-CIGARETTE , YOU CANNOT CERTAINLY RETURN THE CARTS BECAUSE THEY ARE USED BUT YOU CAN RETURN THE MACHINE, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT STICK YOUR INSIDE THE IONIZER , ANYWAY FOR THIS OR THAT REASON , THERE CERTAINLY NOOOOOOO... REASON FOR THESE MENTAL ASSISTANTS TO SHUFFLE YOU AROUND JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SOME KIND BIGSHOTS, NEVER FORGET THEY REACHED THAT POINT BECAUSE OF US OR MAYBE EVEN BETTER OUR MONEY , OK , CHEERS.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have personally returned a few items I got from Janty before, so they do have a return policy, and a darn good one at that as well as one of if not the best warranties on there products in the business. Ethan the customer service Rep does one heck of a great Job too. I have returned faulty Batts and even an Atomizer that was bad, as soon as I mailed my returned products back to them and provided my tracking number the new products where shipped by Ethan immediately. So there is more to this story for sure and unless all Emails are posted from start to finish from the OP and Janty CS, with none missing will everybody be able to make a conscious decision on what really happen here, as all correspondence are kept on the Janty website under your account so everything can always be seen the way there CS & website works, which also leads me to even more suspicion over this controversy.

I would ask the OP to post these from start to finish and if he cant then that pretty much tells me what I need to know. I will stick with Mik, Ethan, and Janty for a long time as I feel they are a leader in the vape world not only as a supplier but in cutting edge product as well.!!!

irahuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2010
USA
I have personally returned a few items I got from Janty before, so they do have a return policy, and a darn good one at that as well as one of if not the best warranties on there products in the business. Ethan the customer service Rep does one heck of a great Job too. I have returned faulty Batts and even an Atomizer that was bad, as soon as I mailed my returned products back to them and provided my tracking number the new products where shipped by Ethan immediately. So there is more to this story for sure and unless all Emails are posted from start to finish from the OP and Janty CS, with none missing will everybody be able to make a conscious decision on what really happen here, as all correspondence are kept on the Janty website under your account so everything can always be seen the way there CS & website works, which also leads me to even more suspicion over this controversy.

I would ask the OP to post these from start to finish and if he cant then that pretty much tells me what I need to know. I will stick with Mik, Ethan, and Janty for a long time as I feel they are a leader in the vape world not only as a supplier but in cutting edge product as well.!!!

I must say DITTO!!

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Ionizer? WTF is an ionizer dude? And is that email even in proper French? Something is very fishy here. OP, do you even vape?

EDIT: I'm with MWA. Chippez, since you're already on a roll with posting emails, why don't you post the emails you wrote to janty that started this whole thing? So we can judge for ourselves instead of taking your word for it that Janty is singling you out and insulting you.

Sponge Bobiwan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Wisconsin
I tend to believe that there is MUCH more to this story then we are being told (shown) by the OP. Obviously he is upset and is expressing his frustration with his post. But it really seems to me as if there are some very important and relevant portions to this story that that we have not been shown, perhaps deliberately. I can't say.

Having said that, I am quite certain that it is against the TOS here on ECF to copy and paste the contents of third party (vendor, in this case, Janty) e-mails, without their expressed written permission.

Sponge Bobiwan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Wisconsin
I rest my case. This person double-posted this rant, and the e-mail portion from Janty was already removed from the other post by an ECF mod, an hour or so before this person edited THIS post to include the e-mail:

EDITED by: LUDO
Sorry Sponge Bobiwan, I need to remove this link. We can only respond in this thread, since we can't post outside our forum :(

Last edited by a moderator:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Ahhhh perfect Ludo, this should be interesting, as I don't know of you Ludo, I have spoken to Mik before on here and especially Ethan, both are outstanding in there business educate and carry themselves like gentleman always, I couldn't imagine anything but from you as well so it will be enjoyable to see the OP's Emails and see the real happenings from behind the curtain that was shadowed earlier in this thread.!!!

chippez

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
This one goes out to XANAX , FOR IONIZER WHICH IS THE COIL ,OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT , AS FOR VAPING , PROBABLY BEEN DOING THAT BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN , AS FOR THE FRENCH PART , I DO NOT USUALLY POST FAKE EMAILS WITH SERIOUS ACUSATIONS TO HAVE FUN !!!!!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for ludo , i do hope you do get the other side of the story , but please KEEP the story true , SINCE YOU ARE A JANTY REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!

AS FOR ME , HONESTLY , I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY , SO I DO REST MY CASE ON THIS ISSUE , THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN MENTIONED , WHICH IS THE "THE GREED" INSIDE CERTAIN COMPANIES , IF SOME HAVE HAD LUCK BECAUSE THE CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS GREAT , GOOD FOR YOU!, IN MY CASE I WAS UNLUCKY !!!! BUT THIS MESSAGE IS FOR JANTY :, "THE HIGHER YOU GET , THE HARDER YOU FALL"

Last edited:

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
This one goes out to XANAX , FOR IONIZER WHICH IS THE COIL ,OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT , AS FOR VAPING , PROBABLY BEING DO THAT BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN , AS FOR THE FRENCH PART , I DO NOT USUALLY POST FAKE EMAILS WITH SERIOUS ACUSATIONS TO HAVE FUN !!!!!! GET HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS for ludo , i do hope you do get the other side of the story , but please KEEP the story true , SINCE YOU ARE A JANTY REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!

AS FOR ME , HONESTLY , I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY , SO I DO REST MY CASE ON THIS ISSUE , THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN MENTIONED , WHICH IS THE "THE GREED" INSIDE CERTAIN COMPANIES , IF SOME HAVE HAD LUCK BECAUSE THE CUSTOMERS SERVICE IS GREAT , GOOD FOR YOU!, IN MY CASE I WAS UNLUCKY !!!! BUT THIS IS FOR JANTY THERE IS AN OLD SAYING , "THE HIGHER YOU GET , THE HARDER YOU FALL"

Geez, before XanaX was born? The PV musta been the size of a brick cell phone. Battery techknology wasn't much back then. (no offense X) lol

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
The customer ordered the eGo set on Friday, 24 September 2010.
He received his order in a timely manner, including a free liquid bottle offered by our Janty officer.

On 7 October the customer starts a Helpdesk ticket at 4 PM. The conversation between the customer and our Janty Officer ends at 6 PM.

- The customer asks us to return an eGo set and wants to be refunded.
- Our Janty officer replies and asks him if the set has been opened?
- The customer confirms that he has opened the set and that he has used some cartridges. The customer asks our Janty officer if he can return the set without the used items and without the free liquid bottle that was offered to him. He asks our Janty officer to refund him and to discount the price of the cartridges.
- The reason the customer gives for opening the package is that he wanted to test it on his Riva set.
- Our Janty officer replies and tells the customer that we are sorry but that we cannot respond to his request because we do not accept the return of opened sets.

Note: Our terms and conditions are very clear about this:
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You can always enjoy a 30-day Money Back Guarantee with us. You may return the item(s) to us within 30 days of your purchase for a refund with ANY REASONS. 
Note: All returns must arrive to our warehouse in original condition with unopened original packaging.

My opinion:
We are very strict on this because once a set has been opened we consider this set unsuitable for sales. Imagine we would accept a return like this and then sell it to another customer as “new”. What about hygiene, to name only one issue this would create?

We are proud of our business and we guarantee our customers a brand new product, unused, untouched, unopened. Anything else is simply unacceptable.

I also wonder why a customer would buy a set with us only with the purpose of trying out the cartridges? Wouldn’t it be easier to just buy the cartridges?

In lieu of this issue, we thank Mr. Chippez for bringing his situation into light. Similarly we would like to encourage every customer at Janty to continue communicating with us to facilitate our quest to provide exceptional customer service to you.

Case closed.

chippez

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Hi LUDO , very poetic , but try to read before you post , my last post STATED that you should be honest with what you write specially " SOMEONE THAT REPRESENTS JANTY".

1)NO ELIQUID BOTTLE WAS OFFERED !!!!!!
2) THE BOX WAS NOT VIOLATED SINCE THE CARTRIDGES WHERE EXTERNAL.
3) ABOUT HYGIENE , GIVE ME A BREAK , AS IF NOBODY HAS SENT BACK THERE ITEMS USED AND YOU JUST PASSED IT ON TO ANOTHER PERSON ,PLEASE , SAVE YOUR BREATHE, THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTROL IT, AT LEAST I WAS HONEST , I COULD OF PERFECTLY BOUGHT SOME CARTRIDGES FROM ANOTHER COMPANY AND PUT THEM THERE AN SEND IT BACK , YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NOTICED, BELIEVE ME !!!!
4)THE EGO SET WAS NOT VIOLATED ONLY CARTRIDGES .
5 )I DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE MANY PEOPLE WHO BUY SOME STUFF FROM YOU AND KEEP IT AT HOME FOR 30 DAYS JUST TO WASTE SOME MONEY AND THEN SEND IT BACK TO YOU , GREAT RETURN POLICY , MUST ASK SOME COMPANY GURU TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ME *????????
6)TEACH YOUR OFFICERS SOME MANNERS AND TELL THEM THAT NOT ALL EUROPEANS ARE FRENCH, AND THEY SHOULD WRITE IN AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE WHICH IS ENGLISH!
7)I AM GOING TO LEAVE MY RECEIPT SO THAT NOBODY DOUBTS WHAT I AM SAYING .
THANKYOU.

Order Items
Qty Name SKU Price Total
1 eGo MANUAL SET
COLOR: STAINLESS;
jantyego-set-manuel-stainless EUR56,95 EUR56,95
1 E-Liquid RY4-X 20ml
DENSITE: SUPERHIGH-24mg;
ry4-X-liquid-SUPER/24mg-20ml EUR9,25 EUR9,25
1 PACK 5 CARTOMIZER EGO BLACK EMPTY
ego-cartomizer-black-empty-pack5 EUR9,95 EUR9,95

SubTotal : EUR76,15
Shipping and Handling Fee : EUR7,30

Total: EUR83,45

Tax Total : EUR12,16

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I still don't understand why you bought it? If all you wanted were the carts, why not just buy the carts? And as for reselling used equipment, I wouldn't want to do business w/ a company that did resale used equipment. Once it has been in a customers possesion, opened, there is no telling WHAT could have happened to it in the interm. Torture test, dropped, emersed in water, who knows...It is an open ended possibility.

Cudos Janty, I think the customer failed not you.

chippez

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Lowthud , I am not looking for FAME , read before you post , haven't you ever bought something by mistake , or do you think that everyone here on the Forum are Idiots , if i wanted to by the carts , I would of , anyway , i am tired of explaining , THIS IS A WELL MOUNTED MACHINE !!!!!

I JUST HOPE NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO ANYONE SPECIALLY THE INTELLIGENT S THAT POSTED IN JANTYS FAVOUR , BECAUSE I THEN WILL HAVE MY 5 MINUTES OF BROADCAST, KICK SOME A..

CASE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread