My introduction

bigkev68

Jan 31, 2024
London
Hi my name is bigkev. I have been vaping for a few years, built myself a little vape collection lol. I use to smok then i got into vaping, never looked back. I'm using the steam crave ragner mod and atomizer. I had a problem opening the top to refill until I cam across this forum, someone said to use latex Gloves, fortunately I had some. Boy did it work. I was beginning to get frustrated lol

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    lxDbALU.jpg

Reactions: Falconeer

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Hi my name is bigkev. I have been vaping for a few years, built myself a little vape collection lol. I use to smok then i got into vaping, never looked back. I'm using the steam crave ragner mod and atomizer. I had a problem opening the top to refill until I cam across this forum, someone said to use latex Gloves, fortunately I had some. Boy did it work. I was beginning to get frustrated lol
    I don’t remember that one. I was a big fan of the aromamizer plus though for all of it being gigantic. There are a couple tricks to making them run well and not leak, but once you have that down they rock. The replacable deck thing is particularly nice if you have multiples. You can rebuild all of them and store extras in little vials like they’re coil cartridges. And the chamber is so big you can make truely enormous coils which makes the thing outperform or be equal to almost everything. Not small though.

Reactions: Falconeer

Users who are viewing this thread