New coil not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyKris

Sep 3, 2022
I have a new pockX box as an upgrade from the metal tube style pockX. My coil needs replaced but when I put in a new aspire coil it will not fire. Was thinking it was a defective coil so I tried it inside my original vape and it works fine there. I have tried two different new coils with the same negative result. I put the original coil back in the pockX tank and it activates but still needs replaced due to the bad taste. What could be the issue?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome to ECF @RandyKris

I have 2 offerings...
First make sure you are replacing with the right coils.
Second, it sounds like connections aren't being made, like the new coil isn't seated properly. New o-rings can be a bit stiff. Take it all apart and add a tiny bit of e-liquid on the o-rings and reassemble.
Hope this helps :)

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I have a new pockX box as an upgrade from the metal tube style pockX. My coil needs replaced but when I put in a new aspire coil it will not fire. Was thinking it was a defective coil so I tried it inside my original vape and it works fine there. I have tried two different new coils with the same negative result. I put the original coil back in the pockX tank and it activates but still needs replaced due to the bad taste. What could be the issue?
Hi RandyKris and welcome to ECF !!!

Which coils are you using in your PockeX???

Make sure you properly prime the coils you are using in your PockeX. And keep your PockeX tank topped up to prevent the coil from drying out.

Good luck !

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread