*NEW* MK1 510 Screwdriver - The one

Status
Not open for further replies.

anth

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Sydney
Ok, all you guys convinced me. My SD mk2 arrived 3 days ago and the VP2 is retired. The SD is way smaller, although slightly wider, and fits beautifully in the hand.
I went to a local hardware shop and the owner gave me an old stronger spring for the button so I can carry it in my shirt pocket/jeans to avoid possible misfire.
And these 18350 batteries are something different from the 14500's. I would nornally need to recharge when the 14500's got to 3.9V, although I could get them down to 3.8V on the multimeter, by then they were pretty much useless. This would take about 5-6 hrs.
With the 18350 batts, after 9 hrs they're down to 3.7V and still with quite good TH and vapour.
I thoroughly recommend the SD :):):)

Fruits

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
United Kingdom
How about a May Sale :D £19.95 for the SD :shock: Not sure I can resist a silver 510 at that price. :cool:
Cut n paste from ecigscrewdriver
we are now offering for one month only half price SD bodies.. a 50% price reduction on bodies only..

offer starts at 12 pm UK time tonight..

three different colours and three different atomizer fittings available all for £19.95 each..

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland

nicadd

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
Germany
How about a May Sale :D £19.95 for the SD :shock: Not sure I can resist a silver 510 at that price. :cool:

I am not sure 4 SD in the house will be enough. Aren't they like kayaks? better to have a few spares around for friends and relatives? hmm could be a good time to pick up just 1 or 2 more :)

Are you mind readers? I ordered my 5th SD yesterday - a silver 510! Two relatives are arriving in two weeks for a one-month stay, and I figure two of my SDs will be leaving with them (early Christmas presents). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread