New Round iSOLO AIR 2 GIVEAWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELEAF_Adela

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2022
Hey Guys,

BIG NEWS!!! :banana::banana::banana:New round giveaway is going on!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Do you know eleaf iSOLO AIR 2? Do you wanna have a chance to get it for free?:thumb::thumb::thumb:

First, please visit our Eleaf official website.
Second, find the pop-up in our website, or just click here!

full-color-2.jpg

GOOD LUCK to everybody!!!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Just thought I would say when giving notification of a contest that is not being held on this forum you guys always do it the right way. You always give a link a description of the contest where to enter etc. Instead of having to follow 12 different social media links it's a direct link to wherever the contest is it's easy to enter and in a previous contest you even came back to make sure everyone checked to see if they won. I appreciate that

ELEAF_Adela

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2022
Just thought I would say when giving notification of a contest that is not being held on this forum you guys always do it the right way. You always give a link a description of the contest where to enter etc. Instead of having to follow 12 different social media links it's a direct link to wherever the contest is it's easy to enter and in a previous contest you even came back to make sure everyone checked to see if they won. I appreciate that
Thank you for sharing with us. :thumbs: And thanks to your support to eleaf!:)

Reactions: AvaOrchid

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread