Newbie with a Joye 510 EGO question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayna

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
St. Pete, Florida
Hi, I am fairly new to ecf and have a question. My Joye 510 Ego has cartridges that hold maybe 2 or 3 drops of e-liquid. Are there longer cartridges you can use that will fit my Ego? Ones that will hold alot more liquid? It has a 3.7 volt 650mAH battery if this helps. The dimensions are: length: 118mm, diameter: 14mm. Any help on if this exists and where I can buy them would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for your help! Dayna:)

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I would first suggest you think about becoming a dripper. Cartridges are just a big hassle in the long run.

That being said, the eGo mega attys have bigger cartridges. There are also eGo cartomizers, which hold quite a bit more juice. I would suggest you stay away from the eGo Tanks, as it is well documented that they produce sub-par flavor.

Dripping will generally give you the best flavor production, though there is a learning curve. If you already have attys, all you really need is a drip-tip. You can even take the top out of an old cartridge and use that short term (asuming you remove the filler). Most veterans end up using some sort of feed system, or direct dripping (unless they are cartomizer users, of course!).

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
The standard cartridges will hold much more than 3-4 drops. So, while the standard carts are not big, you should be able to get at least 3 times that much liquid in there.

Have you pulled out the filling, clean and dried it and put it back in? Cartridges last a long time, but the filling inside them needs attention. They get gummed up and sometimes have scorched areas that need trimmed off.

I'll let the other vets recommend various cartridge and atomizer combos, and/or tank and atomizer, and/or cartomizers that do hold more than the standard cartridge and may perform better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread