Nicolite e-cgs - help with battery & cartridge model numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John16

Jun 10, 2013
Hampshire, UK
Hi I'm a newbie who after 60+ years of 30+ per day managed to stop smoking (cold turkey) in March 2011.

My wife (who really tried hard bless her) just couldn't manage it - until she discovered Nicolites on sale at Tesco during a weekly shop last October. Within just a week she managed to quit smoking real cigarettes!

Since joining this forum I have already discovered a lot of useful information and have just received 2x5 packs of cartridges at 50% less than the Tesco's price. However, I also need to purchase 2 more new batteries and wondered if anyone could advise me of the model number so I could try and hunt down a good price. Also wondered whether a stronger (Nicolite compatible) battery was available or advisable.

Having read so much about the delicious flavors, I have decided to order a couple of small bottles of zero nicotine ones for myself. I realize this may be a little risky, but feel confident I can handle it. My only concern is filling a 'used' cartridge that may still have a faint trace of nicotine. Ideally I would prefer to purchase a couple of blank (nicolite) cartridges for use by myself. Again if anyone can help with a model number/type to search with I would be most grateful.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread