Njoy and Crown7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike

Jul 26, 2008
Hey all,

My wife and I started with njoy here a few weeks ago and we have cut back on our smoking alot. It seems like it is a good way to really quite smoking regular cigaretttes. Anyways, my wifes kit had a bad battery when she first bought it. She cakked the folks at NJoy and they are ending her two new batteries (good deal, great support). My ionizer kicked the bucket on sunday and IO went to the local tobacco shop and just bought a new kit. Now we have enough spare "everything" so we can have back-ups if needed. Sometime last week my wife decided she wanted to try Crown7 and she ordered their kit and some ctgs from them.
The arrived today and to our surprise, they are identical to the NJoy product (Exactly the same size, makeup and everything else). The ctgs, batteries, ionizer is interchangeable with the NJoy products.
Now, my question is: why stick with Njoy when the Crown7 products are cheaper in cost?

E-cig kit cost from NJoy: $99.95
E-Cig Kit cost from Crown7: $79.95
Ctg Cost (5PK) from NJoy: $24.95
Ctg Cost (5PK) from Crown7: $10.00

Is there something diiferent here? Or am I missing something about the big dfference in cost for the same items?
Oh, BTW The crown 7 ctgs come in a plastic capsule, which is much easier for transporting than the NJoy which is in a plastic bag.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Ike, I bought some Crown 7 cartridges for my Njoy. The cartridges are different in that the polyester fibers are smaller. I got a burnt taste in both of my Njoy atomizers when I used them. And now I think they are ruined. The burnt taste won't go away even if I use an Njoy cartridge in these burnt atomizers. I was told I am the only person who contacted them with this problem. Crown 7 is sending me one of their atomizers.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Not only that, but Janty has the best flavor of any cartridge I've ever tried -- and that's been a bunch of 'em sent free for testing. Plus, they tested best in knutselpeter's what's-left-behind videos. They contain very clean liquid. I see no reason to leave them, other than occasionally dripping homebrew or Johnson Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread