Njoy King? Looks very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
It lasts a little longer, tastes better (Apache not the Regular), and is about a 3rd of the price (at sale price). I shouldn't have worded it as dramatically but I was caught up in the beginning part of a vape delivery. I didn't realize it was going to die after 5 more minutes of use. It is currently the best and most cost effective disposable but this is in comparison to the njoy King. It is still low quality hardware, but at $2.95, and compared to it's peer group, it is priced as low quality hardware. The taste, size, and vapor production is on par with the njoy King, and for me it has lasted slightly longer. It does not last very long, but I bought them with that expectation. I would not pay more than $2.95 for these. At $5.95 they would be a ripoff. I just wanted to relay my experience, but I would defer to DawnBella for an expert review as she is the authority on disposables.

Last edited:

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Has anyone tried One-Timer Midnight Soft Tip Designer Traditional Tobacco Flavor Disposable E-Cigarette - 1.8% Strength | METRO Electronic Cigarette? They have a soft tip and are currently having a 30% off sale on their entire product line through 5/27 at midnight with code " MEMORIAL30 " They even have a pink one.

I did have one of their http://www.metroecigs.com/product/traditional-tobacco-flavor-black-disposable-electronic-cigarette.asp (which doesn't have a soft tip) and liked the flavor -- lasted much longer than the NJOY King.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
It lasts a little longer, tastes better (Apache not the Regular), and is about a 3rd of the price (at sale price). I shouldn't have worded it as dramatically but I was caught up in the beginning part of a vape delivery. I didn't realize it was going to die after 5 more minutes of use. It is currently the best and most cost effective disposable but this is in comparison to the Njoy King. It is still low quality hardware, but at $2.95, and compared to it's peer group, it is priced as low quality hardware. The taste, size, and vapor production is on par with the NJoy King, and for me it has lasted slightly longer. It does not last very long, but I bought them with that expectation. I would not pay more than $2.95 for these. At $5.95 they would be a ripoff. I just wanted to relay my experience, but I would defer to DawnBella for an expert review as she is the authority on disposables.

hehe expert on minis maybe ;) The search for a real sized e cig goes on. I may go back to the Colibri/Nano. 90 mAh like most, works well, rechargeable and carts are like $8.00 for 5 (Blanks available too!).

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Has anyone tried One-Timer Midnight Soft Tip Designer Traditional Tobacco Flavor Disposable E-Cigarette - 1.8% Strength | METRO Electronic Cigarette? They have a soft tip and are currently having a 30% off sale on their entire product line through 5/27 at midnight with code " MEMORIAL30 " They even have a pink one.

I did have one of their METRO 1.8% Strength Traditional Tobacco Flavor Black Disposable Electronic Cigraette | METRO E-Cigs (which doesn't have a soft tip) and liked the flavor -- lasted much longer than the NJOY King.

Yep! Seen them way back. 4 for $25.00. Too expensive. They wont last long enough to justify the price. Same for Njoy, Krave and WC mini. WC has the best price but I don't think anyone wants to use 3-4 a day at $3.25 per (lowest price available for WC mini.)

Kolect

Mar 21, 2013
New York
Well the reviews are definitely on point here. I myself have tried an Njoy King and its hands down the closest experience to a true analog that i've seen. The real question I have, aside from hoping Njoys prices would drop, is what e-juice on the current market most closely resembles what Njoy has created.

I have heard Wild Turkey from GoodeJuice tastes like Marb Lights (its a naturally extracted tobacco) and supposedly M type from ThePlumeRoom. Here's another one I have been referred to: Natural flavored house extracted tobacco. Comes in a 50/50 ratio at varying nic contents.

The problem with a lot of the e-juice tobacco blends out there is that they use cigar and pipe tobacco as extraction sources which generally doesn't produce an analog flavor. I personally haven't tried the juices I mentioned here, so I can't really express my own views on them. Anyone have any ideas from the juices they have tried? (possibly one of the ones I mentioned? :confused:)

Cigarillo

Feb 2, 2013
America
Well the reviews are definitely on point here. I myself have tried an Njoy King and its hands down the closest experience to a true analog that i've seen. The real question I have, aside from hoping Njoys prices would drop, is what e-juice on the current market most closely resembles what Njoy has created.

I have heard Wild Turkey from GoodeJuice tastes like Marb Lights (its a naturally extracted tobacco) and supposedly M type from ThePlumeRoom. Here's another one I have been referred to: Natural flavored house extracted tobacco. Comes in a 50/50 ratio at varying nic contents.

The problem with a lot of the e-juice tobacco blends out there is that they use cigar and pipe tobacco as extraction sources which generally doesn't produce an analog flavor. I personally haven't tried the juices I mentioned here, so I can't really express my own views on them. Anyone have any ideas from the juices they have tried? (possibly one of the ones I mentioned? :confused:)

I tried Tampa and GoodEjuice Wrangler, was not close to an Njoy king, tasted more like frosted flakes.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
For those of you still reading this thread...

If you are a big fan of the flavor of the NJoy King this MAY not apply to you.
As for me, the flavor of the King is okay, and I don't dislike it, but it isn't even a small part of what I like about the King.

So if you like the King for it's size, and the awesome little carrying case, check out the Mini Flings.
You can get 10 for $30 right now, and they fit in the NJoy King case.

They come in a lot of flavors, and so far every one I've tried is surprisingly good.
And they are available in a WIDE variety of nicotine strengths.

Double Extra = 5.4%
Extra Strength = 3.6%
Full Strength = 2.4%
Light Strength = 1.6%
Ultra Light Strength = 0.8%
Nicotine Free = 0.0%

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thanks for the update - Do the Flings or the Fling Minis have the soft filter like the NJOY Kings?
Yes, everything about them is pretty much exactly the same except the wrapper and the contents.
When I hold them (one in each hand) with my eyes closed, I can't tell any difference.

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I think Njoy King's just encourage smoking, because who can afford the Njoys? And you don't get the vapor they once put into their ecigs. So it's rather unfulfilling. I can't believe they expect anyone but a billionaire to be able to afford these things. They die in short order. Yikes! I think Njoy's are so expensive because of the case they put 'one' into. The case is what you really buy. The Njoy King is probably only worth about 50 cents. lol

If anyone finds some good China ecigs about the same size, please post. But not 'disposable' ones. I use the eRoll now and it's great, and the recharging case is beautiful, and so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread