now a local vape store open

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
if you live in the WNY area there is a local vape store open in south buffalo. they have a wide selection of juice avaliable around 100 different flavors. the juice is mostly VG based and was $13 for a 30 ml bottle, which i think is pretty reasonable, the juice is of good qaulity and the mix it up on the spot. they have a fairly good selection of starter kits but nothing variable voltage as of yet. the carts and atomizers are a little steep in price. the carts are $1 a peice and atty's were $10. we all know that you can get these items for less money on the internet, however it is nice that you can at least buy them locally if you are in a pinch. i think it was kind of neat to walk into a store where i could buy the items locally. it was also cool seeing other people that vape hanging out and vaping. since i have been vaping the last few years i have seen a couple people at work dabbling with them but so far i am the only person to have tossed the smokes and commit to vaping. my wife has also mangaged to quit smoking on the provari(at least the best to my knowledge, dont know if she smokes behind my back she at least has cut back significantly). i also have a freind of mine that has cut back significatly using an e-power that i have bought him. seems like these things are getting more popular but i still dont see too many people quitting smoking using a PV. i would love nothing better than to see cigarettes vaped into history of nasty, stinky filth. of course that is not what the gov wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread