Official 2012 Leap Year Contest / Giveaway by C2GVape.Com Starts Now! Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
So by my count, we need about 30 more valid entries.

:toast:Here's hoping to get all the entries needed.:toast:

Just a reminder that the contest ends at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. (10 p.m. PST, 11 p.m. Mountain, 1 a.m. EST).
Any post after that time will not be considered a valid entry.

I will get the totals calculated and the results posted in this thread within 48 hrs (Probably much sooner).

A BIG Thanks to all who played and supported us. Please let us know what you liked and disliked about this contest. If you have some ideas, we would love to hear them.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Well, I posted a reminder for everyone... but it doesn't look like we are gonna make the quota :( and I don't want to miss the deadline myself... so here are some fruit flavors I would like to try as well (although they ALL sound yummy... except for Banana... LOL!!):

1. Blueberry Delight
2. Raspberry Delight
3. Ripe Cherry Delight

Good Luck People!!

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Soooo... We are 28 Valid entries away from the final (5th) tier of prizes. :rules:

I guess that from a different perspective, one might say that we are 73 valid entries away from none. :D
Half full, half empty, doesn't really matter much as I hope everyone enjoyed the contest.

This being our first hosted contest on ECF and, to be honest, it wasn't the easiest contest for the entrants, so I propose in the spirit of Leap Year celebrations that we go ahead and skip to the next tier of prizes.

The Final Tier of Prizes are:
101+ Valid Entries ~ 10 Prizes:
  1. An Ego Pass-through/Cartomizer Style Combo Kit + 10 ml of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-juice ($39 Value)
  2. 5 x 6ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Banana, Choc Cherries, Blueberry, & Watermelon) 30ml Total ($30 Value)
  3. 5 x 3ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Watermelon, Banana, Choc Cherries, Choc Mint) 15 ml total ($17 Value)
  4. 5 pack of Boge Cartomizers ($12 Value)
  5. A 12 ml bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($11 Value)
  6. A $10 Gift Certificate From C2GVape.Com ($10 Value)
  7. 2 x 3 ml "Taste Tester" Bottles of (Winner's Choice) gourmet E-Juice ($9 Value)
  8. 3 x Boge cartomizers ($8 Value)
  9. A 3 ml "Taste Tester" bottle of (Winner's Choice) gourmet E-Juice ($6 Value)
  10. A $5 Gift Certificate from C2GVape.Com ($5 Value)
I wouldn't see where anyone would have a problem with that, but I'm just the one fronting the prizes and sending them out. :unsure: I will judge from your responses.

Last edited:

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Second posts for the win

Also: My name is different than the shipping address because it's a PO box in my gf's name and the USPS people get very angry when anything but her name comes in. I tried on the website to make the shipping address different than the account name but couldn't. This wouldn't be such a big issue if the facebook likes weren't in my name.
Anything I can do about this?

I don't see that it'll be an issue =D

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Figuring that most people wouldn't mind extra prizes - We've stepped up the prize tier to the final level.

So 10 people win vs. 7 people.:toast:

Soooo.. Drumroll please!

The Winners of This Contest are:

1st Place - Andy Thatcher with the second entry!
2nd Place - MrsDash with the second entry!
3rd Place - Laura99 with the second entry!

4th Place - Taxman32 with the first entry!
5th Place - 1LUV1HEART with the second entry!
6th Place - KeithB with the first entry! (See Step 7 wasn't so Bad:blink:!)
7th Place - Pchela with the second entry!
8th Place - Stoggy24 with the second entry!
9th Place - DietSalem with the first entry!
10th Place - Thehangdude with the first entry!

These were selected by Random.Org using their (paid) 3rd party pick system.
The results can be view at: RANDOM.ORG - Details for Drawing #9,229 – C2GVape.Com ~ Leap Year Contest on ECF ~ 02/29/2012

The actual results had Taxman32 Winning 4th Place and 8th place. Since the rules only allow 1 winner per contest, Taxman32 was removed from the 8th place slot and subsequent entries were pulled up:party:!

5 alternates were selected for this purpose. The remaining 4 alternates were: Zelda, Omiedevise, Str8V8ping, and TigerLadyTX.

The winners list and redemptions page is posted at C2GVape.Com's ECF 2012 Leap Year Contest Winners
I will be sending redemption codes to the winners via PM and Email within the next 24 hours. This method allows me to easily track the inventory and helps speed up my shipping process. The redemption codes will allow for the winners to select their prizes and have them shipped with absolutely no cost to the winners. If, for some reason, the code does not work properly, contact me and I will fix it. There should NEVER be any cost with redeeming a prize from us.

Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thanks to all who participated.

We plan to continue running contests in this forum. I would love to hear some ideas from all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread