OXBAR Magic Maze 2 Pod Juice 30K: OXBAR New Disposables

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hey vaping enthusiasts,

I recently got my hands on the OXBAR Magic Maze 2 Pod Juice 30K and I’m excited to share my thoughts on this remarkable disposable vape. If you’re considering trying it out, here’s everything you need to know!
MagicMaze2Box_JewelMint.jpg

Design and Build Quality
The OXBAR Magic Maze 2 stands out with its sleek, ergonomic design. It’s lightweight yet sturdy, making it perfect for on-the-go vaping. The device fits comfortably in your hand and pocket, which is a huge plus for portability.

Performance and Features
One of the most impressive features of the Magic Maze 2 is its massive 30k puff[/bl] count. Pre-loaded with a large e-juice capacity, this device ensures you’ll have a long-lasting vaping experience without the need for frequent replacements.

Flavor and Vapor Production
The Magic Maze 2 excels in flavor delivery. Thanks to its advanced coil technology, the flavors are rich and consistent from the first puff to the last. The vapor production is equally impressive, providing thick, satisfying clouds that enhance the overall experience.

Battery Life
The built-in battery of the Magic Maze 2 is designed to last the duration of the 30,000 puffs, ensuring you don’t run out of power mid-session. The battery life is exceptional, providing a consistent output throughout its usage.

Safety Features
The OXBAR Magic Maze 2 comes with a variety of safety features to ensure a secure vaping experience. These include overheat protection, short-circuit protection, and an auto shut-off function after extended use, giving you peace of mind while you enjoy your vape.

Final Thoughts
The OXBAR Magic Maze 2 Pod Juice 30K is a game-changer in the world of disposable vapes. Its high puff count, exceptional flavor, and ease of use make it an excellent choice for both new and experienced vapers. If you’re looking for a reliable, long-lasting disposable vape, the Magic Maze 2 is definitely worth trying.

Has anyone else tried the OXBAR Magic Maze 2? I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences. Let’s discuss in the vape store online Vapesourcing below! Happy vaping!

Other kits we recommend:
rechargeable vapes
vmax 12k

Users who are viewing this thread