Polished Brass Caps for PrecisePlus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Would anyone be interested in polished brass tops and bottoms for the PrecisePlus line? There would be a couple of restrictions on them:

-First, they would only be available for purchase seperately. They could not be substituted for the Stainless Tops that come on the units. Think of them as an aftermarket set of wheels for your car.

-Second, there would be no warranty on them

Why these restrictions on them you ask?

-The PrecisePlus all Stainless Steel line carries a Lifetime warranty and i want to keep it that way; the best possible materials with the best warranty. Unfortunately, brass is not the best nor strongest material by a long shot.

-Having sold mods for over two years now, i've found that brass (like Aluminum, both of which have almost identical harness ratings) is too soft a metal to meet my criteria for durability and they do not stand up to prolonged day in day out use before the ultra fine atomizer threads in the top cap begin to wear out.

Knowing what i have learned about them, i can not offer them as standard on the PrecisePlus line, but the demand for them still persists, so i am at least willing to offer them as an option.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I would most likely want a brass button only.... are you offerring those as well David?

I may do up some brass, but only the button part, not the sliding part that has the "P" engraved in it as that part needs to be of a harder material, brass would wear out too quickly. Two toned like that would be pretty cool though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread