Question on Xhaler and your HV juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkyofnh

Jun 17, 2011
New Hampshire
Drew,

I have an old style xHaler with a new style button ..which I love BTW. Do I dissasemble it the same way as you indicate in the video on the website? That little snap ring lookes like it may be a PIA to reassemble.
2nd I am thinking about getting the Xhaler upgrade. Do you know which 18650 batteries it will fit as you mentioned in the description that not all do.
3rd In the description when you mention that the old tips wont fit are you referring to the top cap with the 510 connection?
IF I get the upgrade is it possible to buy a second bottom cap?

Lastly I dont tolerate PG very well. Can you tell me what the ratio of PG/VG is in your juices?

OH as an FYI tip for others. The little lime green disk on the end of my button fell off and I riigged it with a cut down Carto condom that had a small nub on the bottom. Makes it much easier to push and hold the brass plunger.

I ordered some Vinyl Decal materal in wood burl. Im going to make a custom skin for the old tube..should look pretty slick.

Hey and thanks for the great customer service and shipping turnaround on past orders!

Regards,

Michael Cummings

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi Michael,
The new and old Xhaler are assembled and disassembled the same way.
The Xhaler does not fit all portected 18650 batts depending on the manufacturer and the physical build of each battery. Some AWs might fit and some wont. The IMR s I sell all fit. We also have a new battery available that will fit the old and new.
5Volt Nimh batteries
All my liquids are slightly different but most of my HV line liquids are arounf 70/30 Pg/VG.
Email us for any parts you need. If you need a cap let us know. You can also get a new screw and wrench to replace your button tip. Thanks
Drew

rokkyofnh

Jun 17, 2011
New Hampshire
Thanks Drew

I will fire off an email. Is that on the site or PM here?

Your CS is much appreciated!

Regards
Michael

Hi Michael,
The new and old Xhaler are assembled and disassembled the same way.
The Xhaler does not fit all portected 18650 batts depending on the manufacturer and the physical build of each battery. Some AWs might fit and some wont. The IMR s I sell all fit. We also have a new battery available that will fit the old and new.
5Volt Nimh batteries
All my liquids are slightly different but most of my HV line liquids are arounf 70/30 Pg/VG.
Email us for any parts you need. If you need a cap let us know. You can also get a new screw and wrench to replace your button tip. Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread