hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening, hitt. :) We have one more nice 75 day coming for tomorrow. Then may get days of showers.
    Hopefully the forecast is correct and we are supposed to dry out for a few days after tonight. My lawn is already getting a little tall despite having just mowed Friday. I’m just sick of cutting the lawn when it’s wet in the back.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I've been having a bit of chat with SMT and first of all he is absolutely fine! He has had a some unfortunate problems arise at home so just needs some time to himself. The last thing he feels like is posting comments and being social on the Forum.
    Hopefully he will pop back soon but until then gloop will be in charge of shenanigans!!

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Screenshot_20240506_210528_Chrome.jpg

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Finally reached my iPad and sending a Hi to you folks. :) Can I get a Hi.????
    Hi, Fran, I hope your day has gone well :)

Things are alright here though I didn't excel at usefulness today.

I did have a go at a new way to do my random recipe idea spreadsheet shenanigans.
    I'm trying out a weighted method where flavors are entered multiple times based on the number of recipes.
    For this test, I used the top 100 or so flavors, by recipe count, from ATF but leaving out sweetener and additive entries.
    It looks thus,
    Screenshot_20240506_210252_Sheets.jpg Screenshot_20240506_211946_Sheets.jpg

It remains to be seen if I will pursue this idea any further.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi, Fran, I hope your day has gone well :)

Things are alright here though I didn't excel at usefulness today.

I did have a go at a new way to do my random recipe idea spreadsheet shenanigans.
    I'm trying out a weighted method where flavors are entered multiple times based on the number of recipes.
    For this test, I used the top 100 or so flavors, by recipe count, from ATF but leaving out sweetener and additive entries.
    It looks thus,
    View attachment 1012354 View attachment 1012355

It remains to be seen if I will pursue this idea any further.
    Hi gloop. :) All is well here.

Your new way just confuses me.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good evening random folks. I just got home from my 2 meetings, not that they really lasted that long. It's just that the officers of my ladies' group, of which I'm one, sat around afterwards chatting and drinking wine. We were at that important project for 2 hours.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. We had really bad storms last night. There were tornado watches for much of the area. I had a hard time falling asleep then was woken by the storm and sirens going off. It’s going to be a long day at work.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. We had really bad storms last night. There were tornado watches for much of the area. I had a hard time falling asleep then was woken by the storm and sirens going off. It’s going to be a long day at work.
    Good morning, hitt. :) Hopefully it goes by quickly.

Reactions: hittman

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Once again, the claim is that the rain will be backing off. Didn't back off much yesterday, although bands of heavy rain were different from steady :)

If not too soggy, the plan is to fix the mower today. Parked on gravel under a roof, and I'd rather not crawl around on that...

I've been having a bit of chat with SMT and first of all he is absolutely fine!

Good to hear. Yeah, life throws curve balls a lot...

1715087465646.png

Users who are viewing this thread