Recipe for “Honey Cured Tobacco” aroma

pwnl

Oct 4, 2023
My wife and I moved to the Netherlands back in 2021 from Los Angeles.

Last two years we could just buy Honey Cured tobacco from Pinkspot online, and simply have it shipped internationally.

But laws have changed recently, flavors other than tobacco are not allowed anymore (!) and the maximum size of other bottles (even VG/PG without nicotine!) is 10ml only. Lots of stores are closing because the market is completely destroyed.

MyUS (our forwarding shipper) isn’t willing to ship vape stuff anymore, the FedEx/DHL/etc are also denying and Dutch customs is doing its job very aggressively and simply destroy our international vape orders!

So we are looking for a recipe to recreate the aroma for Honey Cured Tobacco juice (so not the juice, but the flavour recipe!)

Can anyone please help us?

Peter & Chantal

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    @pwnl

I checked ELR and there doesn’t seem to be any recipes for that. The only thing I can think of is to see if you can just purchase this from VZ.

Reactions: Ipster

Ipster

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2012
    Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
    I understand the customs concerns. This referral is for a flavoring only. Flavoring companies which are used in Vegetable Glycerin,Propylene Glycol liquids with or without nicotine aren't the ban. If for some reason you're not wanting to import from USA, perhaps look to an EU flavor producer. Please note that flavorings used for E Liquid are also used in baking, cooking, candy-making, beverages hot or cold, or use to add extra flavor to your favorite liquids. They're essentially food ingredients. Perhaps visit flavor artists (dot) com if you dont want to buy them from ECBlend or other distributors that I do think ship limited products without Nic to your locale.

Reactions: smacuser

Users who are viewing this thread