Ruyan patent

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
FULL STORY Ruyan (HKG:0329) elec atom[Date: 07-28-2010] Source: Ruyan Group (Holdings) Limited ( HKG:0329) announced that the patent application for electronic atomization cigarette has been approved in the United States by the United States Patent And Trademark Office (USPTO). In addition, as advised by USPTO, prosecution on the merits of the application has been closed. The certificate of such patent, when issued, will be under the name of an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, Ruyan said.

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
FULL STORY Ruyan (HKG:0329) elec atom[Date: 07-28-2010] Source: Ruyan Group (Holdings) Limited ( HKG:0329) announced that the patent application for electronic atomization cigarette has been approved in the United States by the United States Patent And Trademark Office (USPTO). In addition, as advised by USPTO, prosecution on the merits of the application has been closed. The certificate of such patent, when issued, will be under the name of an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, Ruyan said.

so what does this mean? to the big picture?

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Financial brief For the fiscal year ended 31 December 2009, Ruyan Group(Holdings) Limited's revenues decreased 77% to HK$97.6M. Net loss totaled HK$443.9M, up from HK$164.6M. Revenue reflects a decrease in income from Pharmaceutical products segment and a lower revenue from Ruyan atomizing cigarettes segment. Net loss also reflects decreased gross profit margin, presence of impairment loss on goodwill and increased impairment of property, plant & equipment. profit margin, presence of impairment loss on goodwill and increased impairment of property, plant & equipment.

HK$10~ US $1.29

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
so prices are going down?

Financial brief For the fiscal year ended 31 December 2009, Ruyan Group(Holdings) Limited's revenues decreased 77% to HK$97.6M. Net loss totaled HK$443.9M, up from HK$164.6M. Revenue reflects a decrease in income from Pharmaceutical products segment and a lower revenue from Ruyan atomizing cigarettes segment. Net loss also reflects decreased gross profit margin, presence of impairment loss on goodwill and increased impairment of property, plant & equipment. profit margin, presence of impairment loss on goodwill and increased impairment of property, plant & equipment.

HK$5 ~ US $1

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Last year I bought at 3 cents per share. Now shares are trading heavily, up 50% from yesterday to 1 cent per share. If you're looking for a roller coaster and can afford to lose your money, you could take a flyer.

if i knew how to buy shares and all of the stuff that goes along with playing the market, i would buy some.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
You might be able to buy via etrade or scotttrade. My broker called his far east office for me. Before he would let me buy RUYNF (0329) shares he had to read to me and I had to agree with two pages of disclaimers! I spoke to him this morning. There is really no information available on Ruyan other than the loss, the reorganization, rights warrants and the patent. For me (despite my monetary interest) it's fun to watch on a daily basis. Like checking a lottery ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread