SafeCig vs Cameron (H.A. Gilbert is alive?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

No saint. Just a dummy.

And Charlie and I, we'd get along just fine. :D

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
1963 (Large).jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
There's a guy named Paul Allen that's a pretty well known distributor. ;)

That IS his name, correct? I swear that's strictly from memory, so please forgive if incorrect. I think y'all know who I mean though.

Sut<coughcough>ton.

Moving on.

That's funny because when I saw Bad's post (HEY BAD!!), I wondered if you'd "fess up" (that you were there).

Those '63 things are pretty cool, just by the way. Mine's staying in the box until I go into the box. Have you puffed yours? ;)

Yeah....... not a chance!! :lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Ocy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you. Today has been horrible between natural disasters and legislative ones. I wasn't able to read all the documents. Hopefully I can tomorrow.

It looks like the CA assembly just adjourned until next January without even voting on all the smoking/vaping bills they had tried to ramrod through. :blink: This after 12 hours of watching live feeds. (Believe me, no one should be forced to watch even an hour of those.) We're not positive, still in shock.

I said I'd read it today and couldn't. I apologize. Top of my list for tomorrow, unless the politicians have bamboozled us (again) or someone I know gets burned up.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ocy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you. Today has been horrible between natural disasters and legislative ones. I wasn't able to read all the documents. Hopefully I can tomorrow.

It looks like the CA assembly just adjourned until next January without even voting on all the smoking/vaping bills they had tried to ramrod through. :blink: This after 12 hours of watching live feeds. (Believe me, no one should be forced to watch even an hour of those.) We're not positive, still in shock.

I said I'd read it today and couldn't. I apologize. Top of my list for tomorrow, unless the politicians have bamboozled us (again) or someone I know gets burned up.

When did you lie to me? Lie to me? I have no clue what you are taking about. You are a silly bird. And you don't have to read anything, especially when you have RL stuff going on; I hope you're okay. I get fascinated by things and post about them just in case someone else might find it interesting. I'm not the least bit offended if no one does. I'm used to it. I can research and ponder things for hours that my friends and family find quite dull.

Flamingo_dabcer.gif
Dancing_occy_provari.gif

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
When did you lie to me? Lie to me? I have no clue what you are taking about. You are a silly bird. And you don't have to read anything, especially when you have RL stuff going on; I hope you're okay. I get fascinated by things and post about them just in case someone else might find it interesting. I'm not the least bit offended if no one does. I'm used to it. I can research and ponder things for hours that my friends and family find quite dull.

Flamingo_dabcer.gif
Dancing_occy_provari.gif
LOL, you give me far more credit for my dancing skills than reality would bare out. :lol:

I hadn't heard about any of this until you brought it up. That letter was painful to read. I don't understand how they could have built up that company without having the smarts to have a lawyer look over contracts before they signed them and retained a copy of them. And this:

Distributors would be lining up around the block to buy our product, not to mention the FDA which would come to the table and be willing to be reasonable since they were speaking with the brother of the famed director.

:blink:
(Maybe we've been taking the wrong approach with the FDA all along.) I do feel badly for them. I'd like to know the whole story. I'll have to do do the Gilbert stuff tomorrow.

Reactions: DPLongo22

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
LOL, you give me far more credit for my dancing skills than reality would bare out. :lol:

I hadn't heard about any of this until you brought it up. That letter was painful to read. I don't understand how they could have built up that company without having the smarts to have a lawyer look over contracts before they signed them and retained a copy of them. And this:

Distributors would be lining up around the block to buy our product, not to mention the FDA which would come to the table and be willing to be reasonable since they were speaking with the brother of the famed director.

:blink:
(Maybe we've been taking the wrong approach with the FDA all along.) I do feel badly for them. I'd like to know the whole story. I'll have to do do the Gilbert stuff tomorrow.

I did a bit more poking around and found some interesting stuff Cameron is currently doing. It's circumstantial, but disconcerting none the less. I need to ponder the information more before I connect the dots. So far it appears to me that he might be trying to seduce another company. I won't be publicly posting about it; if I'm right, it's not pretty.

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread