Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Here is a good example of FDA trading standards for VAPORIZERS used by CHILDREN :shock: :

Q: What age group is this toy appropriate for?
A: We recommend ages 6 to 101 or even older. We think children under 6 might have trouble holding and operating these toys.

Q: What is in the fluid?
A: A water based non-toxic liquid that is similar to the fluid used in special effects fog machines. The Fluid consists of Distilled Water, Glycerin (a USP kosher food additive) and Propylene Glycol (a USP kosher food additive). For more information view the Material Safety Data: sheet 1, sheet 2, sheet 3.

now, try ban us!

Attachments

• kristinWiz2.jpg
    kristinWiz2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 118
  • miniabraham3.jpg
    miniabraham3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 77
  • MSDSpage1w.jpg
    MSDSpage1w.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 48
  • MSDSpage2w.jpg
    MSDSpage2w.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 45
  • MSDSpage3w.jpg
    MSDSpage3w.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 38

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
That one is serious yes, it happened in The Netherlands 2 years ago.

The Dutch government got sued by a distributor and had to compromise to the legal status of ecigs, including nico BUT no advertising of the nico. That is the deal in place and it works fine!

We are all adults here and the majority is above 40... FDA really better think twice before trying, especially after allowing the exposure of children to these VAPOR toy devices and laser beams sold on zero toys.

Speaking of double standards... my god pfff

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
That one is serious yes, it happened in The Netherlands 2 years ago.

The Dutch government got sued by a distributor and had to compromise to the legal status of ecigs, including nico BUT no advertising of the nico. That is the deal in place and it works fine!

We are all adults here and the majority is above 40... FDA really better think twice before trying, especially after allowing the exposure of children to these VAPOR toy devices and laser beams sold on zero toys.

Speaking of double standards... my god pfff

That is GREAT! I really hope it will work.

wanderlust

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Good to see you back. Placed another order and was delighted to get the email with routing number so quickly. I would forget about taking over the FDA - they just have too many problems. How about creating your own oversight agency for standards. You could call it Quality Vap Admin. Hey QVA sounds pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread