Since I've been vaping, liquid has been dripping from my nose a little, but regularly. I vape through my nose. Has anyone noticed anything similar?

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
In no way would I wish to be disrespectful, but (A) I am a Mark Twain Fan and (B) I am from Scotland ... and what you have is what we call "The Dreep." - it's so common that in the Winter we even have a folk character we call "Sammie Dreep."

Back to Mark Twain or someone similar ; :-

Man comes into Doctors complaining of pain ...

Man -" It really hurts when I do this."

Doctor " There's only one thing I can say - don't do it then, and you'll be fine!" ( or in Scots -"Weel then, jist dinnae dae it and ye'll no be bothhert wi' it oney mair!")

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Hi

Since I've been vaping, liquid has been dripping from my nose a little, but regularly. I vape through my nose.

the questions not yet asked...........

Why do you vape through your nose?

Is there a valid reason why you vape through your nose?

Has anyone noticed anything similar?

No.

When I started vaping, it was to replace cigs. I never smoked those through my nose.

How to fix this?

Very easy and simple solution.

Vape, inhale/exhale, through your mouth.

Good luck!!!

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    1705520168878.gif

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Does that mean it happens to all people who let the vape out through their nose? Nothing special about me? The solution is to simply let the vape out through the mouth? Is that right?

Really that simple?
    That simple.
    i had the same issue. From an early age, i was French inhaling my cigarette smoke & exhaling it w/ my nose. It was the style that came naturally & so it was natural to do the same when vaping, leading to a runny nose & sneezing.
    What's not so simple is changing a decades-long habit. When vaping MTL, which is most of the time, i'll still often use my nose to inhale &/or exhale w/o thinking. Small price to pay relative to the savings over cigarettes.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Does that mean it happens to all people who let the vape out through their nose? Nothing special about me? The solution is to simply let the vape out through the mouth? Is that right?

Really that simple?
    Yep. So simple!!

Users who are viewing this thread