Something without that soapy tasting artificial sweetener...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHalpin

Aug 30, 2014
Medford, OR USA
I'm still new to vaping (8 weeks quit yesterday, yay!) and trying to find more "best flavors" - but now I've got some pretty expensive juices that I absolutely can't stand...because they have the soapy aftertaste of artificial sweetener (I can't stand diet soda...same taste).

Examples - I had high hopes (from the reviews) for Mr. Cookie (G2 Vapor), Belgian Waffle and Crème Brulee (Highbrow), Biscotti (Niquid), and Belgian Cocoa (Halo)...but only ruined coils and can't get that taste/smell out of my memory. I'm pretty happy so far with the EC Blends I've tried (Vanillas, Creams, Coffees, very light fruits) - they say "no artificial ingredients"...but the other vendors said the same thing...

I'm big on rich and creamy but not too sweet, not big on really fruity or candy. Does anyone have recommendations on how to find good juice flavors - for people who can't stand "diet tasting anything"? Or am I off track on the problem?

Thanks for any advice!

katwb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2014
Calhoun, GA
You might try Mt Baker Vaper - Their juice is reasonably priced enough to try - I like the sweet flavors so I always add extra flavor shots ..... their Blue Moo and Moo Juice are to me creamy and not overly sweet (unless you get 5 flavor shots as I do!)
ITC has great prices and their Spoon Licker OG is wonderful - light strawberry flavor but I like Spoon Licker V2 better as its sweeter with stronger strawberry .... but also very creamy. I haven't tried but a couple of the "expensive" vendors as my landlord wants his money first ..... and IMO ITC is right up there with them and prices I can afford!
Good luck to you!

JHalpin

Aug 30, 2014
Medford, OR USA
Ahlusion looks pretty interesting...and their flavors seem much more to my liking. I was ready to try Banana Cream Pie...then I noticed the main ingredient was water.

A couple years ago I tried to quit smoking with some cigalikes, and it did not work at all for me - kept feeling like I had water in my lungs, so I quit vaping instead. I don't know if that was the reason - but EC Blends claims no water and I finally quit smoking with their juice (and moving up to a good clearomizer).

I looked at Mt. Baker and they seem to carry a lot of really sweet and fruity stuff...but product descriptions don't have enough information to tell about water or artificial sweetener.

Maybe I just don't know what to look for... When they "add sweetener" to eliquid...is that where the artificial taste comes from? Is there such a thing as real sweetener in ejiuce? I'm very confused!

Does anyone else know that awful taste I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread