Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Suorin-Air-Pro-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Suorin Air Pro. I will examine in this Test each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Suorin Air Pro; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • 1. Double activation mode
    • 2. LAVAL Nozeel airway design
    • 3. Unimaginable Slim and compact
    • 4. Extraordinary taste beyond imagination
    • 5. 930mAh battery life and 4.9ml cartridge
    • 6. USB charging and pogo charging

Suorin-Air-Pro-2.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Packaging:
    The rigid cardboard packaging is white, on the front side it shows; an image of the device, the manufacturer's logo & trademark, the warnings are written in Italian. On the back there are; legal logos & trademarks, scratch & check, indication on the color of this sample (Lavender Purple), QR Code, and finally the usual warnings concerning nicotine.

Suorin-Air-Pro-3.jpg

Above the remaining sides of the package, you can read; The recommendation not to sell the product to minors, the packing list, the batch number and information regarding the importer for Italy which is Vapeitalia.

Suorin-Air-Pro-4.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Packing List:
    • 1 x Suorin Air Pro device
    • 1 x USB cable
    • 1 x User Manual

Suorin-Air-Pro-5.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 96 x 45 x 12.7mm
    • Cartridge capacity: 4.9ml
    • Resistance: 1.0Ω
    • Output power: 18W
    • Battery capacity: 930mAh
    • Charging current: 1000mAh
    • Material: Zinc alloy + PCTG
    • Charging: USB charging, Pogo charging

Suorin-Air-Pro-6.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Available colours:
    • Ice Blue
    • Lively Green
    • Sunglow Gold
    • Lavender Purple
    • Rainbow
    • Silver
    • Black
    • Faded Skeleton
    • Gunmetal
    • Star-Spangled Red
    • Star-Spangled Blue

Suorin-Air-Pro-7.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; First Impressions:
    Suorin Air Pro is an update of the popular Air & Air Plus pod devices released by Suorin. The new Suorin Air Pro Pod kit is powered by a built-in 930mah battery with an output power of 18W. The device provides for the use of two different types of recharging; traditional USB and pogo charging (adapter available soon). The activation mode is also double and includes the automatic Puff and the classic fire button. The Suorin Air Pro Pod cartridge is equipped with a large e-liquid capacity which reaches 4.9ml (2ml TPD). In addition, the Suorin Air Pro cartridge adopts the LAVAL nozzle airway design which extracts more heat by accelerating the airflow. The Suorin Air Pro sports an incredibly thin "credit card" style design for excellent carrying convenience.

Suorin-Air-Pro-8.jpg

Suorin Air Pro with its disposable refillable cartridges is an entry level device, without maintenance, and is even easier to use than the more sophisticated Suorin Air Mod which uses replaceable type coils and interfaces to a beautiful display.
    Suorin Air Mod review: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/suorin-air-mod-review-by-frenkyou.975544/

Suorin-Air-Pro-9.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; how it is made:
    For this review Miss April from Suorin sent me the Lavender Purple color version which is very beautiful indeed, and the photographs I took don't do it justice. The Mod is constructed of solid zinc alloy and weighs 89g. The surface of the device is very smooth and seems almost velvety, on the body of the Mod there are some small identifying writings that can be seen against the light and that do not disfigure its clean lines. The upper "Z" profile delimits the interlocking area between the dark-colored PCTG cartridge and the Mod.

Suorin-Air-Pro-10.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Notifications:
    One of the thin sides of Suorin Air Pro shows one of the two air passage holes that are opposite and the Fire button that integrates the notification Led. Using the Fire button you can turn the Mod on and off with 5 clicks. While through the notification led you can know the battery charge status as follows:
    • Steady Green Light: Battery charge level Fully charged
    • Flashing Green Light: Battery charge level 41-95%
    • Blue Light: Battery charge level 10-40%
    • Red Light: Battery charge level Less than 10%

* The notifications also include a nice vibrating alarm just like on mobile phones and every time you insert the cartridge it will activate, but it will also do so in case of malfunctions or protections that are activated.

Suorin Air Pro has the following safety features:
    • Open circuit protection
    • Time out protection
    • Short circuit protection
    • Low voltage protection
    • Overload protection

Suorin-Air-Pro-11.jpg

Suorin-Air-Pro-12.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Recharge USB + Pogo:
    The mod has a classic USB type charging capable of fully recharging the 930mAh battery in about 40 minutes, also in the lower part of the Air Pro there are contacts for Pogo charging, but the Pogo adapter is not included in the kit and will be available in the future.

Suorin-Air-Pro-13.jpg

Suorin-Air-Pro-14.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Pod compartment:
    Inside the device there are 2 magnets, 2 gold-plated contact pins and in the center is the auto-draw sensor. The pod can only be connected one way and once connected it will emit a vibrating haptic feedback.

Suorin-Air-Pro-15.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Cartridge:
    The black PCTG cartridge has a capacity of 4.9ml and is internally divided by 3 bulkheads, unfortunately the TPD version (2ml) can only count on one of these bulkheads because the other two are filled with a silicone mold which reduces the capacity to 2ml.

On the bottom of the cartridge between the two magnets there is a hole, when the cartridge is joined to the mod the hole will house the sensor of the automatic puff. Filling is facilitated by a rather large charging port and a liftable rubber cap that offers a good grip to the fingers.

Suorin-Air-Pro-16.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Laval nozeel:
    The internal design of the airways is of the convergent-divergent type this shape creates a figure called "laval nozzle" which should disperse the heat and increase the duration of the resistances and the speed of the suction flow, interesting!

Suorin-Air-Pro-17.jpg

► Suorin Air Pro; Vaping test:
    For this test I used a PG-VG 50/50 liquid with "mexico" soluble flavor + 3mg / ml of Nic. The flavor is very good and the hit feels quite open MTL with a decent amount of hot vapor and with an average throat hit, no e-liquid leaks. The automatic Puff works great and for this reason I didn't feel the need to use the fire button. The 930mAh battery life is good, and if you're not a compulsive vaper, this battery might be enough for you for the whole day.

I would like to thank April and Suorin for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was useful for anyone looking to buy Suorin Air Pro.

Suorin Air Pro 4.9ml Catridge - Suorin Official

Suorin-Air-Pro-18.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread