Not open for further replies.

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Guess I better leave the S6 home, tomorrow. LOL
See ya there.
Bob

Hey David just placed my order on the Precise and I started wondering how my S6 is looking? I was hopping to get it before the VIP meeting so I don't have to steal Bob's (AKA Pipes)
Order #1461 (S6 with 510, 901) and #1546 (801 adapter)

Thanks

Mike

Oh btw watch out pipes!!!!!! LOL

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
8-o
well he was working on an order from Dec 28th on sunday...said he doesn't have that many from Jan...so hopefully soon for you...(and me too)

5 went out yesterday and i'm working on 5 more which will put me through the middle of January. Those will ship tomorrow.

Then i have about 5 that were waiting for Brass adapters which came in and i'll be doing those tomorrow.

Thursday I'll try to get 5 more to ship Friday. That be 20 shipped this week and should put us through the end of January Orders, Maybe into Early February orders.

I should mention again, Super T will be closed for a few days at the end of Feburary/Beginning of March while i relocate:) Thinking about moving my equipment already has my back aching!

David

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
8-o

5 went out yesterday and i'm working on 5 more which will put me through the middle of January. Those will ship tomorrow.

Then i have about 5 that were waiting for Brass adapters which came in and i'll be doing those tomorrow.

Thursday I'll try to get 5 more to ship Friday. That be 20 shipped this week and should put us through the end of January Orders, Maybe into Early February orders.

I should mention again, Super T will be closed for a few days at the end of Feburary/Beginning of March while i relocate:) Thinking about moving my equipment already has my back aching!

David

Thanks David!!!! I was just trying to see if my order was going to ship before the move. I was really thinking about you. Didn't want you to have to carry something you didn't need to.... LOL

Hope you have a good move. I would help but the drive would take some time. BTW Your wait times are at least less than Dell.... I ordered a new laptop in December and got told today it will be sometime in March! :-x

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks David!!!! I was just trying to see if my order was going to ship before the move. I was really thinking about you. Didn't want you to have to carry something you didn't need to.... LOL

Hope you have a good move. I would help but the drive would take some time. BTW Your wait times are at least less than Dell.... I ordered a new laptop in December and got told today it will be sometime in March! :-x

Wait times have been improving. I have help at my new place, so that should even further reduce wait times. Maybe even, Gasp, get caught up:)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, do you email shipping confirmations for the T-Tips? I ordered one last Friday (night), so I am just wondering when I can expect it to arrive.

Not on ttips, yours shipped monday morning so if you didn't see it today, most likely tomorrow.

Best,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread