Not open for further replies.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
We still have one of these bad boy's up for grabs as indicated in my original contest thread post. To enter, simply put your ECF name below. YOU MUST copy and paste the previous entrants into your post and add your name to the end of the list.

1. Nach

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Holy crap!! You're awesome Dave! :) thank you!
Should we email you?
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yes, the winners can email me with the subject line "Contest Winner" and include your ECF NAME as well as your real name and shipping address.

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
We still have one of these bad boy's up for grabs as indicated in my original contest thread post. To enter, simply put your ECF name below. YOU MUST copy and paste the previous entrants into your post and add your name to the end of the list.

1) Nach
2) Cucco
3) CenTexVpr
4) vaptamist
5) jamesd1628

CenTexVpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Central Texas
And the winners are: All that entered! Ratman, Snork, Symbolik, MattyB1503, ToxicJohn, Antwoord and High Voltage(if I missed your entry, let me know, that is possible in weeding through the 26 pages). Congratulations to you all! Your prize is pictured below. A Two-Tone 26650 with Satin Body, Slant Cap, Improved button design. These are some real beauties!

26650prizespecial.jpg

Didn't basilray have a video? Or maybe he is one of the ones above?

Thanks for the great vids guys!

Never mind. Went back & saw that it wasn't a build tutorial. It was a comparison video.:oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread