AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hi all,
    Been reading all the posts on the below tanks, but I'm still undecided what to get! Mtl vaper - using a pico 75w, currently have an innokin t22 tank - using 1.5ohm. Love this, but want to either upgrade or get into an RTA.

After a 4ml tank size, with a low height - oxymoron but I vape a lot. If any users can let me know the downsides or good points that would be fantastic :) After better flavour, non leaking and easy to build. Also want a top fill tank, that is easy to fill. I'm very very clumsy ;) Any other suggestions are very welcome, but I am on budget :D

Options:

Unwell crown original - I like everything about this tank, apart from the 70mm height. Any pics of one on a pico 75w

Kanger protank 4 - leaning towards this, unless there are any downsides

Innokin zenith 4ml - yep have to use a 22mm hestsink to fit on the pico - but I'm liking what I read about this, especially after using innokin tanks b4

Innokin Ares RTA - will it even fit on the 75w pico with a 22mm heatsink?

Joyetech cubis pro - 55mm height, cheaper, rba

Innokin isub vortex 5ml version - not rebuildable, but big 5ml 22 mm tank with a 60mm height

Thank you,
    Ange

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Unwell crown original - I like everything about this tank, apart from the 70mm height. Any pics of one on a pico 75w
    I believe you will need a heat sink for the Crown due to the af ring. Try a image google search to be sure. Good tank, but the sink would add height.

Marc411

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    I believe you will need a heat sink for the Crown due to the af ring. Try a image google search to be sure. Good tank, but the sink would add height.

Agreed on checking to make sure it will fit but the crown is a great tank and the coils last a couple weeks. I tried many drop in coil tanks and landed on the crown for several years. It's the only one I still use that has premade coils. Vape Royalty has the tanks and coils at a great price with good customer service. I would e-mail Zack and ask him, he's always helped me out. I bought the coils by they case from them, ask him about pricing if you by a bunch.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You've got some nice options there, although many if not all might require a heat sink. If you want a lower tank height, then the tradeoff is diameter, if you also want capacity. If the Zenith will fit on it with a heatsink then the Ares should as well . You should have enough room with a heat sink on any of those tanks (although if you are doing that you are still going to have a "taller" profile in the end).

If drop in and MTL (unless you are looking to expand your horizons a bit, I'd probably go with the Zenith for drop in coils and the Ares if you decide on an RTA (it's one of the easier ones to build, as a beginning RTA and it's fairly adjustable in draw as well as having really good flavor.

I would check the tanks I have with a heat sink, but I no longer have my Pico, so I'm not 100% of use to you there. The kanger tank does get pretty consistently good reviews, and the crown offers a ton of coil options, from more MTL (if you want the original) to more sub0hm and it is adjustable enough with airflow to provide some MLT action if desired, or the ability to go lower resistance without issues.

Best of luck deciding!

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread