The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening Dale, Sara, R2 and Lurkers :wub:

People are funny sometimes, I guess friends and family don’t think much of me to try to set me up with woman. Not even once lol
    Good evening Joey , I think the world of you :wub:
    ‘Would you even be open to something like that?

Getting late, good night everyone :wub:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I guess friends and family don’t think much of me to try to set me up with woman. Not even once lol
    I think you are lucky!
    1YES.gif
    I think it is sort of weird. My friend has not even been gone for a month! I suppose their intentions are good but they are not listening to me. Story of my life! Well, it is time people start listening. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings ever, but the older I get the less I am willing to tolerate BS (if you know what I mean)!
    RatYes.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    I did get my phone delivered late last night. I have activated a phone by myself but I do not want to lose anything so I think I will go to Verizon this morning and give the grass time to dry. I need to get it done before it starts raining again. Sheesh!

I still have a bad cough but I am finally getting some better. I hope the pollen and grass do not agitate my condition. I do not have a choice. It has to be done. There is a sweet man at the Moose Lodge who has offered to mow my yard twice. It is nice of him but I can git-r-done all by myself.

Hope everyone enjoys the day! It's Friday eve Sara.
    Bouncing.gif

:wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good evening everyone :wub:

Good evening Joey , I think the world of you :wub:
    ‘Would you even be open to something like that?

Getting late, good night everyone :wub:
    Hiya Dale :wub:
    Feel the same about you also we have been friends for a long time :)

I would be open to being setup, I don’t go much anymore. Kind of hard to meet someone if all I do is work. I would think about dating someone from work but I kinda have issues with that lol

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I did get my phone delivered late last night. I have activated a phone by myself but I do not want to lose anything so I think I will go to Verizon this morning and give the grass time to dry. I need to get it done before it starts raining again. Sheesh!

I still have a bad cough but I am finally getting some better. I hope the pollen and grass do not agitate my condition. I do not have a choice. It has to be done. There is a sweet man at the Moose Lodge who has offered to mow my yard twice. It is nice of him but I can git-r-done all by myself.

Hope everyone enjoys the day! It's Friday eve Sara. View attachment 1012790

:wub:
    Good evening Rat2 :wub:
    I‘m happy to hear that you are starting to feel better at least.
    Wear a mask when you mow maybe.

Good evening everyone :wub:

Hiya Dale :wub:
    Feel the same about you also we have been friends for a long time :)

I would be open to being setup, I don’t go much anymore. Kind of hard to meet someone if all I do is work. I would think about dating someone from work but I kinda have issues with that lol
    We have been friends for a good many years now :)

I can imagine it being hard to meet someone in your case. :(

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening everyone :wub: Fri-Yay eve indeed. Gonna be a busy weekend, getting ready for next. Getting together with family to kick off the summer.

Hope your phone is all set and you are doing okay after mowing, Rat2.

Glad you got a nap in, Dale. Even if it was yesterday ;)

I say if there's someone who catches your interest and the feeling seems mutual, invite them for coffee, bite to eat etc. Nothing wrong with hanging out.

Made spaghetti for dinner. Lots of pasta this week. I love it but need to find some healthier quick options that we aren't sick of :lol:

Hope everyone has a great night!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    View attachment 1012828

Hope everyone had a great day!!
    Hi Sara :wub: I got almost all my hair cut off so I’m pleased with my day ;) Went from halfway down my back to just under my ears.

Supper was good tonight, ham, sweet potatoes and corn on the cob .

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Oooohweee, Dale. Bet it feels nicer, lighter. Mine always does after I lop a couple inches off.

Can’t remember if I ever told this story. As a kid, my mom always left mine halfway down my back. I hated it. It was super thick and hard for my poor little tween hands to get it up in a pony. One weekend I was with my best friend and had her mom chop it off to my shoulders. My mom was so mad at me when I came home. Never wore it past my collar bones again. :laugh:

Have a great day!!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Oooohweee, Dale. Bet it feels nicer, lighter. Mine always does after I lop a couple inches off.

Can’t remember if I ever told this story. As a kid, my mom always left mine halfway down my back. I hated it. It was super thick and hard for my poor little tween hands to get it up in a pony. One weekend I was with my best friend and had her mom chop it off to my shoulders. My mom was so mad at me when I came home. Never wore it past my collar bones again. :laugh:

Have a great day!!
    Good morning Sara :wub: I feel like it should be afternoon by now.

Funny story, I’m surprised your friends mom would do that !

Hope you have a wonderful day also. :)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    When I think back to that, I am surprised that she did it also. She knew how to cut hair, so it was shaped nicely. She also is like a 2nd mom to me and a no *bleeps* given kinda lady. :lol: Went with them to Florida and she let me get a second ear piercing in ONE of my ears. Was the trend back in the day. So I have the normal set of ear piercing, a second hole in my right ear lobe and the top of my cartilage pierced on my left. <-- did that in college.

Next up...tattoo :shock: I've been contemplating it. Just a small inconspicuous one. Wonder if my mom would get a matching one ;) just texted her, she said absolutely not :lol: But I put the bug in her ear, maybe she'll change her mind.

Grocery shopping done for the week. we spent $40. Very happy about that.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    LOL! Not much exciting. We went to 3 places. Blackberries, bananas, head of lettuce, 5lb bag of potatoes, eggs, frozen peas, balanced breaks, goldfish, pork, big bottle of vanilla extract, carrots, cottage cheese and coffee creamer. We are back to eating out of the freezer/cupboards.

I pulled some ricotta and mozzarella out of the freezer yesterday. There were 5 lasagna noodles leftover from the last time I made it. (why does a box of lasagna have such an odd number of noodles?) So tonight, I made a mini lasagna in a loaf pan. It was the perfect amount for us. Well maybe not the guys, but they can always grab a snack later. We had a big salad and some yeast rolls that I found in the freezer also. Tomorrow is chicken thighs, mashed tates and broccoli.

Hope you had a great day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Sounds like a lot Sara, I’m surprised.

It was an okay day, tired since I didn’t sleep much last night.

My best friends husband is in icu at Little Rock, they found a blood clot and are working on getting rid of it. He originally went to the er because he couldn’t breathe, they’re giving him diuretic for that and it’s helping.

Hope you have a relaxing evening and sleep well tonight :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread