• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Wiz going under the knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Tone as long as you don't mention N.Y. Thin crust here in the next day or two I will stick around...or maybe I can put some pizza in a blender and drink it? Ice Cream and pudding are already making me sick to my stomach!!!:)The Wiz!
Wiz, trust me. Don't put anything in a blender that does not belong. I had jaw surgery once right before Thanksgiving. Couldn't chew a thing. I so wanted some turkey dinner so came up with the bright idea of putting turkey, dressing, mashed pots, and gravy in the blender and eating it that way. IT WAS AWFUL!!!! The texture just about made me hurl! Don't do that, you'll be sorry. :)

I do suggest those Ensure drinks. They have a lot of protein and vitamins in them and will help you especially if you have to go back to work. Not bad tasting. Just don't put pizza in the blender. :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wiz, trust me. Don't put anything in a blender that does not belong. I had jaw surgery once right before Thanksgiving. Couldn't chew a thing. I so wanted some turkey dinner so came up with the bright idea of putting turkey, dressing, mashed pots, and gravy in the blender and eating it that way. IT WAS AWFUL!!!! The texture just about made me hurl! Don't do that, you'll be sorry. :)

I do suggest those Ensure drinks. They have a lot of protein and vitamins in them and will help you especially if you have to go back to work. Not bad tasting. Just don't put pizza in the blender. :)
Jo....I didnt get that desperate yet...LOL...Actually had some Chicken Noodle soup today with noodles and chicken in it....Very light chewing and all was well..I will say this..My oral surgeon did a great job...pain was at a minimum...and hardly any swelling to speak of. It also helps having two nurses at home(big one and little one)Think I will wait on the pizza for a couple more days!!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
So glad to hear you're on the mend Wiz. See I told you it wasn't going to be as bad as you thought. You'll be back to your chewing self before you know it!
Jo....The Wiz is completly healed(I think)....I have been indulging in a magnificant smorgasbord of my favorite dishes since the weekend started!!All is good for me again!!!:)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Jo....The Wiz is completly healed(I think)....I have been indulging in a magnificant smorgasbord of my favorite dishes since the weekend started!!All is good for me again!!!:)The Wiz!

Wiz, sweetie - you gonna need some Tums with all that? :cry:

HEY!! Save me a slice of pizza, won't ya?????

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Good to hear Wiz!

Hey everybody!
Pizza's on Wiz!
Everybody grab a slice!

(no black olives on mine please!)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
OK OK........Enough already...A Wiz cannot live on Pizza alone!!!(but I had some anyway),I did make a very tasty 8lb pork .... on Sunday...the great thing about that(other than being soft,tender and juicy)is it will last me for 3 or 4 days on leftovers!!!I am really"going for it" this weekend.....STEAK!!!!:)The Wiz!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Wow, pizza, pork .... and steak! Wiz is living high on the hog and the cow! LOL That pork .... sounds yummy. Wish we could all go to your house for dinner! I could bring some peaches, Bite could bring the cheesecake, NY boys could bring the pizza, and Vicks could bring the brats! That would be a dinner fit for Emeraldites!!!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey Wiz--I just checked it out--What is up with that? I did not know you where doing another EC like we created here. I am clueless?????????

Sun
Sun I didn't know either.....But it looks like it will have the support of the site admins...Vicks,Biteme,and Tone...all long time Emeradites such as ourselves...for some reason or another I was kept out of the loop...Still looks dark over there...and always raining..LOL!!:)The Wiz!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Sun I didn't know either.....But it looks like it will have the support of the site admins...Vicks,Biteme,and Tone...all long time Emeradites such as ourselves...for some reason or another I was kept out of the loop...Still looks dark over there...and always raining..LOL!!:)The Wiz!

What? You must be really taken back to say the least. To be kept totally in the dark and using something we came up with last winter and copy it to a tee without even consulting-------something does not sound right here---something is askew Wiz to say the least.

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread