klaue.110mb.com
what's up with the (dot)?

3480so2.jpg

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
That is sad, I agree, but it's a headline destined to be repeated many times in months to come, as various governments "discover" our devices. E-smoking seems to be in a no-win situation: If it's for smoking cessation, then agencies like the U.S. FTC will demand clinical proof of effectiveness before it can be marketed (there is none and testing would delay marketing for years); if it's a cigarette alternative, Singapore says those cannot be marketed at all. Ruyan, get that little nicopipe to market pronto!

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Singapore is always strict with everything because it is a tiny island surrounded by hostiles..ruled by an Iron fist and very tight doctrines..lots of red-tape...You can't even use chewing gum there or have long hair for men(the famous Kitaro fiasco) and they overreact easily...the country is regulated so tight until the population there are choked..no freedom of speech whatsoever....Can't blame them as Malaysian use to say.."they are at our .... end of Malaysia so they get all the ****"..sorry pardon my french...I am glad I am not a Singaporean or else I will be in the Nut Farm by now...

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I thought I'd check out the guy's Web site, maybe buy one if the price was right. Alas, no prices. Just another reseller with get-rich-quick dreams.

Fabulous Cigar - Aroma Therapy Cigarette

this is the person the boss of the studio
going to bring in sg to sell

I got ask about it and the price is cheaper than ordering online from ruyan china website

BUT too bad as I mention sg health authority disapprove him to sell here.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
only the cigar?

:p

Long live the internet! You can't sell them there but that doesn't mean you can't buy them anywhere else, and yes Bob, we're working on several things beyond our wildest imagination (end of this year the cigarillo, then next year a new device!).

well,they might be beyond YOUR wildest imagination,but theyre probably not beyond mine,and a lot of others here.;)

hopefully in future you wont release your new devices before all parts are working and tested,and theyre fit for reliable use by the consumer...unlike the kissbox fiasco...

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Mr.Darcy, I like that nick.

You are so right, I think the KISS was released way too soon.
Too many people have had lots of problems. one thing after an other.
Now they are releasing batch # 4.:oops:

When you spend that kind of money it should be top notch, and it's not.
When it works, it's good, very good.
We wait and wait till the mailman comes and deliver.
And then a day, or a week later the device breaks.
Then we have to wait an other 2 weeks to receive a replacement.

It should not be that way.

McSocker

Jul 1, 2008
Singapore
Singapore is always strict with everything because it is a tiny island surrounded by hostiles..ruled by an Iron fist and very tight doctrines..lots of red-tape...You can't even use chewing gum there or have long hair for men(the famous Kitaro fiasco) and they overreact easily...the country is regulated so tight until the population there are choked..no freedom of speech whatsoever....Can't blame them as Malaysian use to say.."they are at our .... end of Malaysia so they get all the ****"..sorry pardon my french...I am glad I am not a Singaporean or else I will be in the Nut Farm by now...

haha i do agree most of your points from a singaporean point of view. but do we have problems with long hair? i dun think so. and yes i tink singapore is the most autocratic democratic country. every single **** is regulated. but i still tink its an ok country. i would very much prefer to live here than up north in the 'truly asia' country, even though i have tons of relatives there.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
haha i do agree most of your points from a singaporean point of view. but do we have problems with long hair? i dun think so. and yes i tink singapore is the most autocratic democratic country. every single **** is regulated. but i still tink its an ok country. i would very much prefer to live here than up north in the 'truly asia' country, even though i have tons of relatives there.
:D:oops: I DON;T CARE POLITICS

I just want e cigarette can open offically buy from stores in sg !!!!

so that no waiting time to get and easily can get the refill fast

spoil also can get repair on the spot

BUT I KNOW IS QUITE HARD AND IMPOSSIBLE !

Evil Santa

May 19, 2008
Well we wouldn't want to give children the wrong idea, and promote nicotine. Especially when they just want to spend a relaxing day at the tanning salon. What are you people thinking?

I mean jeeze what is the world coming to pushing nicotine on 14 year olds when they are trying to get a tan.

I saw this today and thought that that i would share.

Source: Melanoma Rates Soar Among Younger Women - Yahoo! News

Thu Jul 10, 11:46 PM ET

THURSDAY, July 10 (HealthDay News) -- Cases of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, are increasing sharply among younger women in the United States, but not among younger men, a new study says.
ADVERTISEMENT

"These findings are important, because they suggest that public education campaigns to educate Americans about the risks of skin cancer from sun tanning do not appear to have resulted in a reduction in melanoma rates among young women," said lead researcher Mark Purdue, of the National Cancer Institute's Division of Cancer Epidemiology & Genetics.

"We observed a 50 percent increase in the annual incidence of melanoma among young adult Caucasian women between 1980 and 2004," he added.

The number of cases among young women increased from 9.4 per 100,000 in 1980 to 13.9 per 100,000 in 2004, according to the report, published in the July 10 online edition of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology.
More at source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread