This is Tom from VapeSourcing, ECF special customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
Hello, ranjen617,
Our customer service told me that they would give you a reply, so you need to pay attention to your email. So sorry again. Have a nice day!
Can you step back in and help me. Someone else took one your email and couldn't read. Please refer back to it and see if you can address my reply. Thank you. I do want the atty but trying to figure out the date you'll have it and the other color in the email. Everyone else seems to carry the 7-color but your company and I had a quaint about that and another color. I don't know why the other lady stepped in and didn't read our correspondence and told me that it as out of stock. I already knew that much.....Thank you again

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Can you step back in and help me. Someone else took one your email and couldn't read. Please refer back to it and see if you can address my reply. Thank you. I do want the atty but trying to figure out the date you'll have it and the other color in the email. Everyone else seems to carry the 7-color but your company and I had a quaint about that and another color. I don't know why the other lady stepped in and didn't read our correspondence and told me that it as out of stock. I already knew that much.....Thank you again
Hello, ranjen617,
The Vandy Vape Pyro V2 BF RDTA 24mm in 7-color are indeed out of stock, so could you please change another atomizer? Because I'm not the customer service, so I don't know more details about your conversation between the emails.

• Optimistic

SigmaTheDJ

Dec 15, 2018
Hi,

I purchased an Eleaf iStick Nowos from your website a few weeks ago. It arrived OK, but after a week it developed a fault. The temperature readout constantly flickers on and off and this prevents the screen from ever turning off, unless I turn it off manually with 5 clicks. Also, the battery is not properly charging. When I charge it to 100%, after just a couple of minutes of use it drops down to around 80%. It never did this when I first got it.

I reported the issue to you via the contact form on your website. You asked me to send you a video of the issue, so I did, but then days later you asked me to send you ANOTHER video of me connecting and disconnecting the charging cable, which has nothing to do with the issue at hand. I've already shown you that the device is faulty.

I would like you to arrange a replacement or refund please.

Order number: 100165507-cn-gz

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi,

I purchased an Eleaf iStick Nowos from your website a few weeks ago. It arrived OK, but after a week it developed a fault. The temperature readout constantly flickers on and off and this prevents the screen from ever turning off, unless I turn it off manually with 5 clicks. Also, the battery is not properly charging. When I charge it to 100%, after just a couple of minutes of use it drops down to around 80%. It never did this when I first got it.

I reported the issue to you via the contact form on your website. You asked me to send you a video of the issue, so I did, but then days later you asked me to send you ANOTHER video of me connecting and disconnecting the charging cable, which has nothing to do with the issue at hand. I've already shown you that the device is faulty.

I would like you to arrange a replacement or refund please.

Order number: 100165507-cn-gz
Hello, SigmaTheDJ,
I got the reply from our customer service and they said you need offer us the video about the problem, including the charging problem. If you don't offer this kind of video, the manufacturer won't give you the warranty, so could you please give us the video about the two problems? Thanks for your kindly understanding and your cooperation.

SigmaTheDJ

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, SigmaTheDJ,
I got the reply from our customer service and they said you need offer us the video about the problem, including the charging problem. If you don't offer this kind of video, the manufacturer won't give you the warranty, so could you please give us the video about the two problems? Thanks for your kindly understanding and your cooperation.
I sent you a video of the problem, but then you replied and asked me to send yet another video. The first video I sent to you CLEARLY shows that the device is faulty with the issue I originally reported.

The device is now 100% discharged and I will not be charging it up again because I do not believe it to be safe. Even if the battery was not discharging at a faster than expected rate, the device is STILL faulty and still needs to be replaced, based on the fault shown in the video that I've already sent to you.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I sent you a video of the problem, but then you replied and asked me to send yet another video. The first video I sent to you CLEARLY shows that the device is faulty with the issue I originally reported.

The device is now 100% discharged and I will not be charging it up again because I do not believe it to be safe. Even if the battery was not discharging at a faster than expected rate, the device is STILL faulty and still needs to be replaced, based on the fault shown in the video that I've already sent to you.
Hello, SigmaTheDJ,
I got the reply from customer service, and they said the video you made don't show them the point of the problem, so could you please make another video to explain the problem? Once we offer the evidence for the manufacturer, the manufacturer will give us the warranty. Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Best regards,
Vapesourcing

SigmaTheDJ

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, SigmaTheDJ,
I got the reply from customer service, and they said the video you made don't show them the point of the problem, so could you please make another video to explain the problem? Once we offer the evidence for the manufacturer, the manufacturer will give us the warranty. Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Best regards,
Vapesourcing
Sorry, but that is just not true at all. You asked me to make a video showing that the temperature readout flickers on and off when the device is off charge, and you asked me to show you the serial number on the box.

This is the video I sent to you: -

I have opened a dispute on PayPal, which I shall now be escalating to a claim, and I shall never be using your company again. You just give people the runaround repeatedly when things go wrong. I have also contacted Eleaf to see if they can verify the claim that you need me to send various videos in in order to get a replacement/refund. I once bought an Eleaf iStick 50W from a UK retailer that was faulty, and they issued a replacement without any of this nonsense, so I simply do not believe your claim that this is something that Eleaf requires. It's just you stalling and messing me around.

Me sending you a video of me plugging in a charging cable, then unplugging it, does not add anything to this and to do that I would have to charge a device that is clearly faulty and potentially dangerous due to battery issues.

Last edited:

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Sorry, but that is just not true at all. You asked me to make a video showing that the temperature readout flickers on and off when the device is off charge, and you asked me to show you the serial number on the box.

This is the video I sent to you: -

I have opened a dispute on PayPal, which I shall now be escalating to a claim, and I shall never be using your company again. You just give people the runaround repeatedly when things go wrong. I have also contacted Eleaf to see if they can verify the claim that you need me to send various videos in in order to get a replacement/refund. I once bought an Eleaf iStick 50W from a UK retailer that was faulty, and they issued a replacement without any of this nonsense, so I simply do not believe your claim that this is something that Eleaf requires. It's just you stalling and messing me around.

Me sending you a video of me plugging in a charging cable, then unplugging it, does not add anything to this and to do that I would have to charge a device that is clearly faulty and potentially dangerous due to battery issues.

Hello, JE1G6wb0F_U,
This is the reply from our customer service:
Thanks for the video, after watched it, there is no plug/unplug, please provide the video we need to confirm the vape has problem.
Turn the vape on/off, when the mod is on, stay the screen for 1 minute long.
If you don't want to make the video, sorry we are not able to send you replacement or issue refund, if you want to send it back, our address information is Shenzhen Vapesourcing Electronics Co.,Ltd.
Add: 706, Honghai Building, Central Road, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen
TEL:0086 755 85252280

SigmaTheDJ

Dec 15, 2018
Hello, JE1G6wb0F_U,
This is the reply from our customer service:
Thanks for the video, after watched it, there is no plug/unplug, please provide the video we need to confirm the vape has problem.
Turn the vape on/off, when the mod is on, stay the screen for 1 minute long.
If you don't want to make the video, sorry we are not able to send you replacement or issue refund, if you want to send it back, our address information is Shenzhen Vapesourcing Electronics Co.,Ltd.
Add: 706, Honghai Building, Central Road, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen
TEL:0086 755 85252280
The video I already sent to you shows you that the vape has a problem. The instructions you just gave me are completely different to the ones you sent me via email too. You're full of .... and I'll be getting my money back via PayPal or a chargeback. I'm NOT charging a potentially dangerous device just to satisfy some bull.... scam artist.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
The video I already sent to you shows you that the vape has a problem. The instructions you just gave me are completely different to the ones you sent me via email too. You're full of .... and I'll be getting my money back via PayPal or a chargeback. I'm NOT charging a potentially dangerous device just to satisfy some bull.... scam artist.
Hi,
According to your probelm, my coworker test it again and find that this kit is with temperature protection function, and when it arrive at 50 ℃ , there is a warning, and now your kit is below 50 ℃ , so there is something wrong with the interior structure.

So sorry about it. Now do you want the refund or the replacement? Please forgive us. So sorry again. Have a nice day!

SigmaTheDJ

Dec 15, 2018
Hi,
According to your probelm, my coworker test it again and find that this kit is with temperature protection function, and when it arrive at 50 ℃ , there is a warning, and now your kit is below 50 ℃ , so there is something wrong with the interior structure.

So sorry about it. Now do you want the refund or the replacement? Please forgive us. So sorry again. Have a nice day!

I'll take a refund please.

SigmaTheDJ

Dec 15, 2018
Hello,
I have contacted our customer service to refund to you. Have a nice day!
lol.....

For anyone reading this thread, the reason that "Tom" did a u-turn on what he was saying was because I escalated a PayPal dispute to a claim. A few minutes after doing that, he returned to this thread and made the post above saying that his co-worked has "tested it again" and found that I was entitled to a refund after all.

The only thing he's done is respond to the PayPal dispute, because he knows it would be found in my favour and he doesn't want to get a strike against his name. No refund has been issued.

Also, it's funny how every time I contact this company, a person with a different Western-sounding name replies, all in the same broken English. But I'm sure it's a big company that's employing a large customer service team of Westerners who all speak in the exact same way, and it's not just "Tom" using different names. lol......

The measure of a good company is how they respond when something goes wrong, so let this be a warning to anyone reading this.

Louai A

Dec 31, 2018
Hello everyone,

Recently we noticed that many customers feedback that can not track the order or our customer service email feedback too late, here we are so sorry for bringing you the trouble.

From now on, you can send email to me directly and will reply you within 24 hours.
Tom

marketing01@vapesourcing.com

For order issues, if your order status says "payment accept" that means the order still have not been shipped, you can request refund directly and we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says "complete" and tracking in 17track.net says "information received" that means your order have been shipped and waiting for the post office warehouse arrangement, we will push the forwarder and post office to arrange your order asap, also if delay over 3 days, we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says “complete” and tracking in 17track.net says "in transit" that means your parcel will be arrived very soon.

For pre-sell products, please kindly noted that the shipping time depends on the manufacturer, we will push them also can give you the refund directly.

Any question, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom

Hello I ordered my "SMOK NOVO Pod System Kit 450mAh" on December 10th its currently the 31st and it still hasn't arrived yet my shipment has been at "YVR, ARRIVED AT DESTINATION AIRPORT" since the 18th of December and I want to know what's happening with it and when it's going to arrive I have emailed customer service multiple times with no reply. Please either PM me or reply to this message, thanks.
My order number is: #100183737

• Optimistic

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hello I ordered my "SMOK NOVO Pod System Kit 450mAh" on December 10th its currently the 31st and it still hasn't arrived yet my shipment has been at "YVR, ARRIVED AT DESTINATION AIRPORT" since the 18th of December and I want to know what's happening with it and when it's going to arrive I have emailed customer service multiple times with no reply. Please either PM me or reply to this message, thanks.
My order number is: #100183737
Hello, Louai A,
So sorry about the delay for replying to you because of the three -day holiday for celebrating New Year. I have contacted our customer service and they gave me the reply that it's under customs clearance, so you need wait a few days. Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
I need an order to be checked out. I finally got my Pyro 2 in. The Dead Rabbit and Cotton Bacon has yet to arrive. It's been stuck in CA since January 2nd, 2019, with no movement.
I have emailed your company and tried online to reach you all. Last week I was advised to give it a few more days. Today I received an email to give me the tracking number, again in which I already had, then told it's on the way. This I know and that was not my question in my email. I would like these two products sent to me. Not a tracking number that the package is apparently lost or stopped by customs.

This has been an order for a few months now. I'd like my order sent or resent as apparently it's lost.

Thank you. ...

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I need an order to be checked out. I finally got my Pyro 2 in. The Dead Rabbit and Cotton Bacon has yet to arrive. It's been stuck in CA since January 2nd, 2019, with no movement.
I have emailed your company and tried online to reach you all. Last week I was advised to give it a few more days. Today I received an email to give me the tracking number, again in which I already had, then told it's on the way. This I know and that was not my question in my email. I would like these two products sent to me. Not a tracking number that the package is apparently lost or stopped by customs.

This has been an order for a few months now. I'd like my order sent or resent as apparently it's lost.

Thank you. ...
Hello,
Could you please tell me your order number and your tracking number?

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Hello,
Could you please tell me your order number and your tracking number?

Sure, it's #100174938. Tracking is LN269009526SG. This item hasn't moved in quite some time now. Christina and Latifah keep responding the same old story since December about this order. I just want my atty and cotton at this point. It's obvious that the first part of this order and this one was shipped the same day and it's just not coming. No order should take this long.
Thank you. ...

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Sure, it's #100174938. Tracking is LN269009526SG. This item hasn't moved in quite some time now. Christina and Latifah keep responding the same old story since December about this order. I just want my atty and cotton at this point. It's obvious that the first part of this order and this one was shipped the same day and it's just not coming. No order should take this long.
Thank you. ...
Hello, ranjen617!
I have cotacted our customer service and they said if the status shows us that your package return to us, we will arrange for refunding to you. I also hope you can receive your package soon, but we cannot control the logistics. So sorry about the inconveninece caused for you. So sorry again.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Hello, ranjen617!
I have cotacted our customer service and they said if the status shows us that your package return to us, we will arrange for refunding to you. I also hope you can receive your package soon, but we cannot control the logistics. So sorry about the inconveninece caused for you. So sorry again.

You cannot refund my card since it has been closed down due to being stolen back before Christmas. I've been in court due to this issue and the attacker.

I would like my products just mailed to me in good faith. I've almost begged in my emails for this and haven't had any luck. The card used is no longer good and therefore cannot be refunded without another court appearance to see if this was another fraudulent purchase.

Can you just see about getting this offer back in the mail, maybe priority at third point and time.

Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread