Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I ended up with Totally Wicked Red Label Strawberry in a trade, expired 1/11, and found a surprisingly good juice! I understand that the Red Label is a Chinese juice made specifically for TW, yet this has none of the perfumy aftertaste I've experienced with Chinese juices before.

vaping it in dual coil cartos at 3.7 volts, 11mg nic. This juice tastes just like a ripe strawberry - not too sweet. Vapor production is excellent and there is a moderate throat hit. Although I typically enjoy fruit juices dripping at night, I can't put this down and have it with me all day. Flows in the cartos very well although it isn't thin. If you're looking for a good strawberry it's worth a try.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Wow! I assumed most people wouldn't have any idea what my avatar was, let alone know someone who was at the Grande Ballroom for that moment! I've still got an original album with the "offensive" liner notes blacked out. I recall a record shop near me getting shut down for selling this album. Times have changed!

I'm really liking this juice and it's a 30ml, but I can't imagine paying so much for future bottles. Time for a little DIY - Kick out the Jams, Brothers and Sisters!

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Hey guys,

I saw the MC5 play live in the spring of 1968. I was a freshman at Michigan State in East Lansing, and the "Kick Out the Jams, M...!" boys played an outdoor concert on campus. Ah, the halcyon days of my wasted youth. Not wasted in the sense of useless, but, you know, wasted (as in too high).

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Spartan vaper here too! My biggest concert memory was a Johnny Winter concert at Jenison that I didn't see. Lost the tickets the day of the concert (see above post) and found them a month later in a flannel shirt! Just to date myself, my favorite Bob Seger song is a single I still have - 2+2=?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread