USB pass-thru (help me please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings One and All,

I am "analog" free for two days and just feeling good about that. I spent some time lurking in this forum for info and made my decision on my product. I chose the Side Sho (hybrid) starter kit from Modern Vapor, (thank you very much for the discount codes), bought two additional "batts" as I am a pack a day smoker and terrified of the jones of withdrawal, and I am vaping their "Hilton" 24mg juice, (damn close to Marlboro).

I can't say eneough about my satisfaction. Great supplier, the goods are in my hot little hands in about three days, I have no complaints at all. I do have a question however and I am confident that someone in this forum can clue me in.

It seems that Modern Vapor does not provide a "USB pass-thru device" at this time. Now I know I've got a 400 series unit... Can anyone tell me where I might find a pass-thru compatible to my hardware?

In closing, just a brief word to the monitors of this forum. I am a registered voter in the great state of California and would like to be informed of any political battles surrounding electronic cigarettes. (I am still involved in the "helmet law" :cool: repeal in the state of California) This appears to be a new market and I am supposing the "Feds" just haven't got around to supressing our new found freedom. When the voice of the people needs to be heard... Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread