Uwell Valyrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Seriously what the hell is this thing? Ive always been fan of tfv12 prince and smok in general. I asked vapeshop guys any hints what to buy for myself as christmas gift and they told me you want the uwell valyrian tank. I was skeptical, it was somewhat pricey maybe they just wanted my money and told me to buy it. But the package and tank look beatiful so i bought it. I took it home and opened the package and found strange golden shine pins and the tank had huge rubber nightmare inside. My ocd kicked in and hurried to get this thing working. The tank is so super tight i wasnt able to open it bare handed and my finger slipped the fill top button open all the time. I was getting angry i got my oversized rusty tongs and put paper towel between the tank and tool but it wasnt working. It made a scratch on the surface luckily under the section where drip tip goes, side of the central hole. I was like ha this never happen with my prince its all quality steel, valyrian top is plastic becouse of the opening mechanism. Well eventually i found my rubber gloves and got it open and the rubber monster out. Its becouse of eu tdp it makes valyrian 2ml so its sellable in eu, but super easy to remove. Tank even comes with extra 5ml glass, i bought the spare kit part for nothing(you can buy bigger glasses in eu which make tanks orginal big size like tfv12p 2ml glass to 8ml orginal.

I got it working, and damn the vapor is atleast on par with tfv12p(and prince have it damn huge) , but it comes so easy, only light drag is needed. Other thing i noticed the drip tip is perfectly shaped. But the airflow with unrestricted pin is just so good and easy to drag and vapor is huge and flavors are so strong.. First day i was in denial that this can be better than prince but it actually is. Perfect drag, giga clouds and perfect taste plus perfect little warm texture on vapor feels so nice.

I though i buy the latest max and triple mesh coils for prince then it takes the ball back from valyrian and just got em today but first impression is damn valyrian is still better and more pleasant to use. Valyrian coil is pretty much same looking like Smoke t10 and x6 but much smaller. These high power mesh coils are Huge, how can valyrian perform so well?

Many of us have their best mod used with our best tank and i think valyrian has stolen princes spot. I ordered smok gpriv 2 luxe kit some time ago and still waiting for it but i think when it arrives i dont pair it with the blingbling tfv12 included but give it to uwell valyria. Seriously what the hell prince is pretty damn good tank but this simpelton outperform it.

Do you think valyrian is the best subohm tank for 80 to 120w level? Many said before the prince is but it seems many swore to uwell after this monster came out. Valyrian sure is special tank.

Other funny thing i ordered is aspire revvo with super strange coils and filling system waiting it to arrive but it is mainly for my wife. Now i go to push the mesh coils more if smok can even the score..

Reactions: stols001

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Ive been testing alot and its certain the uwell valyrian is exeptional tank, reviews compare it to perfectly build rda. BUT tfv12 prince triple mesh coil is a game changer, it dramaticaly enchant the drag and vapor production and flavor it is insane how good this coil is. Only thing it drink juice like hell, but its physics these clouds dont come from nothing.

I replaced max mesh coil to this today and its a shame i only ordered 1 box of triple mesh and 2 box of maxmesh, but i ordered more of these asap. Uwell valyrian beat all the 13 coils of prince exept the triple mesh this is perfection. I ordered rba coil and toolset but im 95% certain you cant build better coil in prince rba than the prebuilt triple mesh. 80%vg20%pg with fullmilk blue juice A+

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
Check out the Medusa Chain Mail mesh coils made for the Valyrian. ;) We purchased a pack last week to try and compare to the stock coils.. and O.M.G! We're getting flavor notes in juices that we've never noticed before. After trying one in one of the two Valyrians my husband had, I informed him he now only owns ONE Valyrian as I'm claiming the second. :D

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread